Construction Digital Transformation
Construction IT Services and Strategies for Improving Project Delivery and Execution.
Over the past decade, construction technology has accelerated beyond most teams’ capacity to successfully adapt. BRG Global Construction professionals aim to reverse that trend. We work with clients to establish strategic roadmaps, implement new technologies, develop processes and procedures, and lead hands-on training. We help our clients become leaders in process and technology among their peers and industry examples of how to successfully use electronic project management solutions, building information modeling (BIM), Microsoft 365, data analytics, and other digital technologies. Join us as we lead our industry toward a digital future.
Construction IT Services
Integrating IT strategies into your operation can improve key areas of construction such as scheduling, quality, safety, and production. BRG professionals will establish the groundwork of your construction digital transformation with the following areas of focus and expertise:
Areas of Focus
- Process/Technology Assessment and Roadmap: Discover ways to improve processes and use technology with an established roadmap for advancement.
- Procedure and Process Documentation: Develop and document procedures around new technology customized for each client’s unique needs.
- Systems Migration: Assist organizational migration from legacy solutions to new systems.
- Implementation Services: Provide modeling, data capture, data cleanup, schedule tracking, and cost-tracking services throughout the course of a project.
- Education and Training: Develop and conduct client-focused education and training adapted to individual needs.
Areas of Expertise
- Digital Design | BIM | Digital Twins: Integrate digital design, BIM, and digital twins into your day-to-day workflows and deliverables.
- Digital Budgeting and Estimating: Accelerate your preconstruction processes using the latest technologies and processes.
- Schedule Visualization | 4D Modeling: Gain a better understanding of your construction process and methods.
- Electronic Project Management Solutions: Reimagine your processes around centralized project management solutions.
- Microsoft 365 Workflow Integration: Digitize your workflows using Microsoft’s best-in-class productivity tools.
- Data Analytics for Risk Management: Establish best practices to develop a data-driven decision-making culture.
- IT Infrastructure and Security Compliance: Evaluate your IT systems, including security, to ensure that they meet industry standards.
Construction Technology Solutions
Technology is constantly improving the way we operate. As new technology systems are developed, it can be difficult to keep up with the changes. Our team of strategic IT leaders works alongside your team to match IT solutions to your company’s mission and goals.
- Microsoft 365: SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, PowerBI, Forms, PowerApps, Flow, Dynamics
- Procore: Core, Project Management, Project Financials, and Preconstruction
- Autodesk: Build, Revit, Navisworks, BuildingConnected
- Drone Deploy
We are always happy to share our experiences of digital transformation across the construction industry. Please reach out with any construction technology–related questions.
Explore Related Insights
International Construction Claims & ADR Conference 2023
November 8, 2023
ABA Forum on Construction Law 2023 Fall Meeting
September 27-29, 2023
Jus Connect Construction Arbitration Report 2023
2022 ABC Joint Tech Summit
June 23, 2022
ABA Forum on Construction Law Fall 2021 Meeting
October 13-15, 2021
SCL Singapore Annual Construction Law Conference 2021
September 23, 2021
International Arbitration Discussion: Infrastructure Disputes
April 23, 2020
Basic Digitization Could Shape the Future of Construction
March 12, 2020
Construction Defect, Claims, and Litigation Strategies ExecuSummit
December 10, 2019
Our industry knowledge is broad and deep.
BRG combines intellectual rigor with practical, real-world experience. We have an in-depth understanding of industries and markets, with expertise spanning the major sectors of the global economy. Following are some of the many sectors that we know inside and out.