Major news organizations routinely tap Berkeley Research Group experts for their valuable expertise and unique insights across a range of disciplines. Following are BRG experts in the news addressing a variety of timely topics, as well as BRG press releases highlighting firm developments.
The views expressed by experts in publications or other media on this website are those of the authors and not intended to represent those of Berkeley Research Group or other experts at BRG.
- Global Banking & Finance Review, September 21, 2018
Sarah Keeling took part in the seminar Lenders Beware! When a Loan Defaults, How to Choose the Best Enforcement Route.
- BRG press release, September 20, 2018
David Teece has received the Strategic Management Society’s CK Prahalad Distinguished Scholar-Practitioner Award in recognition of excellence in the application of theory and research in practice.
- Global Arbitration Review, September 17, 2018
Heiko Ziehms was among delegates who discussed the German Institute of Arbitration (DIS) at GAR Live Frankfurt.
- BRGCA press release, September 13, 2018
BRG Capital Advisors is pleased to announce that Ravi Bhagavan will lead the firm’s Technology Investment Banking practice based in Los Angeles.
- BRG press release, September 11, 2018
Ben Fouracre has joined BRG's Tokyo office as a Director. Fouracre has been based in Japan for over ten years providing business risk and strategic consulting services throughout Asia–Pacific to both Japanese and multinational companies.
- BRG, September 1, 2018
Robert Rogowsky has joined BRG as a Special Advisor based in the firm's Washington, DC, office.
- Modern Healthcare, August 27, 2018
Modern Healthcare ranked BRG eighth among the largest healthcare management consulting firms, based on 2017 total healthcare revenue.
- Part B News, August 23, 2018
John Wagner discusses CMS' primary accountable care organization, the Medicare Shared Savings Program, and potential risk for participants and Medicare providers.
- Michael Cohen's Lawyer Says His Client Has Information about Trump 'That Should Be of Interest' to MuellerBusiness Insider, August 21, 2018
Jeffrey Cramer discusses Michael Cohen's plea deal with federal prosecutors and the potential for a cooperation agreement.
- Business Insider, August 21, 2018
Jeffrey Cramer discusses Paul Manafort's conviction on eight counts related to financial fraud and comments about illegal campaign and corporate contributions.
- BRG Capital Advisors, LLC Guides Atlys Global Finance, LLC on $500 Million Committed Senior Debt FacilityBRG press release, August 21, 2018
BRG Capital Advisors served as the advisor to Atlys Global Finance, which closed a $500 million committed senior debt facility with a large institutional investor for their Federal Contracting Financing Program.
- BRG press release, August 7, 2018
More than twenty BRG experts have been ranked among the top advisors across a range of areas in Who's Who Legal’s 2018 Consulting Experts guide.
- Business Insider, July 26, 2018
Jeffrey Cramer discusses the potential origination of payments discussed during a recently released recording featuring Michael Cohen and Donald Trump.
- BRG Study: Retail’s Hollow Victory: The Higher-Sales/Lower-Profitability Conundrum from Recent Sales GrowthBRG press release, July 25, 2018
Despite increasing sales in the fourth quarter of 2017, many retailers still face declining gross margin percentages and lower overall EBITDA.
- BRG Shortlisted for Best Valuations Firm for Hard-to-Value Assets at HFM US Hedge Fund Services Awards 2018BRG, July 25, 2018
The awards recognize providers of services and solutions to the hedge fund sector that have demonstrated exceptional innovation, customer services, and performance over the past twelve months.
- Computer Weekly, July 24, 2018
Mark Williams discusses UK telecom regulator Ofcom’s new proposals to better support investment in full-fiber broadband.
- Time, July 24, 2018
Jeffrey Cramer discusses Paul Manafort's defense strategy and the potential significance of a delay to the start of trial in his Virginia criminal case.