Major news organizations routinely tap Berkeley Research Group experts for their valuable expertise and unique insights across a range of disciplines. Following are BRG experts in the news addressing a variety of timely topics, as well as BRG press releases highlighting firm developments.
The views expressed by experts in publications or other media on this website are those of the authors and not intended to represent those of Berkeley Research Group or other experts at BRG.
- BRG Adds Prominent Emerging Markets Investment, Trade Negotiation, National Security and Competition Policy ExpertBRG press release, March 18, 2019
Harry G. Broadman, a globally renowned international economics and national security expert, private equity executive, and corporate governance and anti-corruption practitioner, has joined BRG as a managing director and will lead the firm's new Emerging Markets practice.
- BRG Professionals Ranked among Leading Digital Forensic Experts and Forensic Accountants in WWL Investigations 2019BRG press release, March 13, 2019
Experts from BRG were recognized among top global digital forensic experts and forensic accountants in Who's Who Legal’s (WWL) Investigations 2019 guide.
- Inter-American Dialogue Latin America Advisor, March 8, 2019
Frank Holder discusses Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guaidó, state oil company PDVSA, and Citgo, the firm’s US-based refiner; and the potential for debt refinancing or default of corporate issued bonds.
- Things Remembered press release, March 8, 2019
BRG acted as the chief restructuring officer for Things Remembered in its acquisition by Enesco, LLC.
- Wall Street Journal, March 4, 2019
Walter Mix comments on banks with global operations and their investments in compliance-related technology, artificial intelligence, and employees with advanced training in areas such as data science.
- Private Funds Management 169, March 1, 2019
Federico Jost participated in the roundtable discussion “Visions of Valuation,” which was covered in the March 2019 issue of Private Funds Management.
- BRG Special Advisor Robert Rogowsky Recognized as a Top Economist and Anti-Dumping Consultant by WWL Trade and CustomsBRG press release, February 28, 2019
Robert Rogowsky has been recognized by Who's Who Legal in its Trade and Customs – Economists and Anti-Dumping Consultants list.
- The Deal, February 28, 2019
- BRG, February 27, 2019
HFM Alt Credit Intelligence named BRG “Best Valuation Service” provider for the second straight year.
- BRG press release, February 26, 2019
- BRG press release, February 20, 2019
- Technology Transfer Tactics 13:2, February 2019
Bob Craig discusses litigation financing, the availability of funding at universities, and third-party analysis of case potential and risk.
- Unfiltered, February 14, 2019
David Teece discusses topics including the consulting industry, innovation and disruption, the potential for artificial intelligence, and investment.
- HealthLeaders, February 6, 2019
John Kelliher discussed President Trump's comments on healthcare and proposals on international reference pricing for Medicare Part B drugs and the use of rebates between drugmakers and Pharmacy Benefit Managers in Medicare Part D.
- Wall Street Journal, February 5, 2019
- BRG press release, February 1, 2019
- CFO, January 31, 2019
Elliot Fuhr discusses results of a recent survey of finance executives performed by BRG's CFO Solutions team.
- BRG, January 31, 2019
Colm Gibson has joined BRG as a London-based managing director in the firm’s European Economic Regulation practice.
- BRG press release, January 28, 2019
The M&A Advisor announced BRG as winner of the Healthcare/Life Sciences Deal of the Year (Under $500 million) in its 13th Annual Turnaround Awards.
- Bloomberg, January 28, 2019
Andreas Groehn discusses Germany's history of overruling domestic antitrust verdicts, after recent comments regarding merger approval from competition regulators.
- Miami Herald, January 28, 2019
The Miami Herald's "Movers spotlight" features BRG's recent addition of Richard Gregorie as a managing director in its Global Investigations and Strategic Intelligence practice.
- BRGCA press release, January 24, 2019
BRGCA, a New York-based provider of strategic advisory services including mergers and acquisitions, balance sheet restructuring/recapitalization, growth equity and debt placements, has deployed DealCloud.
- Department of Justice Veteran Richard Gregorie, Known for Noriega, Medellin Indictments, Joins BRG’s Global Investigations Practice in MiamiBRG press release, January 23, 2019
Richard Gregorie has joined BRG as a managing director in its Global Investigations + Strategic Intelligence practice. Gregorie’s distinguished career with the US Department of Justice included numerous awards and high-profile prosecutions.
- The Deal, January 22, 2019
BRG was ranked third on the list of Top Restructuring Advisers in The Deal’s bankruptcy league tables Power Rankings for 2018.
- Consulting Magazine, January 2019
Phil Rowley discusses leadership experience; the convergence of sales, marketing, and business development; and enhancing and empowering client success and sales enablement teams.