Corporate Compliance & Risk Management
Our professionals have firsthand experience in C-suite corporate compliance, government enforcement, and advanced transactional data analysis.
Increased scrutiny on industry fraud and corruption by government enforcement agencies requires companies to develop comprehensive compliance programs to minimize legal risk. However, complex third-party arrangements, decentralized business operations, and seemingly infinite volumes of transactional data substantially limit a company’s ability to implement compliance controls, resulting in less-informed, reactive, and costly business decisions.
Who We Are
BRG experts have extensive business and process expertise and advise companies on developing and implementing effective corporate compliance and risk management programs. Our professionals have firsthand experience in C-suite corporate compliance, government enforcement, and advanced transactional data analysis; therefore, they have a greater understanding of the operational, technical, and legal challenges that companies must address.
What We Do
- Corporate compliance program development and effectiveness assessment
- Compliance audits and readiness assessments in connection with Deferred Prosecution Agreements (DPAs) and Corporate Integrity Agreements (CIAs)
- Act as Independent Review Organization in connection with DPAs and CIAs
- Executive management and board compliance and governance training and education
- Key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Risk assessment and mitigation plans
- Global anti-bribery and anti-corruption
- Distributor and third-party risk management
- Fraud detection and prevention
- Advanced data analytics/forensic reviews
- Compliance monitoring and strategic objective support
- Internal investigations and litigation support
- Leveraging proactive compliance initiatives for business process improvements (value add)
Explore Related Insights
Democracies Must Coordinate Industrial Policies to Rebuild Economic Security
April 14, 2022
Construction Government Contracts: A Practical Guide in the Post-COVID Era
March 30, 2022
Emerging Risks: Mitigating Sanctions and Reputational Exposure
What Companies Fleeing Russia Are Failing to Consider
March 18, 2022
Russia Sanctions: What Governments Must Weigh Up
March 10, 2022
ACC Environmental, Social, and Governance Series
March 9, 2022
Regulatory Strategies for 2022
January 27, 2022
BRG Expands Miami Operations with Senior Additions
January 21, 2022
How Companies Can Be Smart about New UK Capital Allowances
January 20, 2022
Our industry knowledge is broad and deep.
BRG combines intellectual rigor with practical, real-world experience. We have an in-depth understanding of industries and markets, with expertise spanning the major sectors of the global economy. Following are some of the many sectors that we know inside and out.