Corporate Compliance & Risk Management
Our professionals have firsthand experience in C-suite corporate compliance, government enforcement, and advanced transactional data analysis.
Increased scrutiny on industry fraud and corruption by government enforcement agencies requires companies to develop comprehensive compliance programs to minimize legal risk. However, complex third-party arrangements, decentralized business operations, and seemingly infinite volumes of transactional data substantially limit a company’s ability to implement compliance controls, resulting in less-informed, reactive, and costly business decisions.
Who We Are
BRG experts have extensive business and process expertise and advise companies on developing and implementing effective corporate compliance and risk management programs. Our professionals have firsthand experience in C-suite corporate compliance, government enforcement, and advanced transactional data analysis; therefore, they have a greater understanding of the operational, technical, and legal challenges that companies must address.
What We Do
- Corporate compliance program development and effectiveness assessment
- Compliance audits and readiness assessments in connection with Deferred Prosecution Agreements (DPAs) and Corporate Integrity Agreements (CIAs)
- Act as Independent Review Organization in connection with DPAs and CIAs
- Executive management and board compliance and governance training and education
- Key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Risk assessment and mitigation plans
- Global anti-bribery and anti-corruption
- Distributor and third-party risk management
- Fraud detection and prevention
- Advanced data analytics/forensic reviews
- Compliance monitoring and strategic objective support
- Internal investigations and litigation support
- Leveraging proactive compliance initiatives for business process improvements (value add)
Explore Related Insights
Recent CFIUS Developments
November 18, 2022
International Corporate Counsel College 2022
October 12-14, 2022
Government Contracts: Opportunities, Risks, and Challenges You Should Know
September 28, 2022
IIB Annual Anti-Money Laundering Seminar
September 20 - 21, 2022
Nervous System: How Trolls Built Big Tech
September 19, 2022
BRG Bolsters Labor and Employment Practice with Addition of Four Managing Directors
September 19, 2022
Critics Recall BURP in Debate Over Corporate Minimum Tax
August 15, 2022
Audit Under Fire: Is the Worst Yet to Come?
August 10, 2022
ESG Disclosure Is One Thing, Operational Integration of Sustainability to Drive Business Transformation Is Another
July 31, 2022
Our industry knowledge is broad and deep.
BRG combines intellectual rigor with practical, real-world experience. We have an in-depth understanding of industries and markets, with expertise spanning the major sectors of the global economy. Following are some of the many sectors that we know inside and out.