Corporate Compliance & Risk Management
Our professionals have firsthand experience in C-suite corporate compliance, government enforcement, and advanced transactional data analysis.
Increased scrutiny on industry fraud and corruption by government enforcement agencies requires companies to develop comprehensive compliance programs to minimize legal risk. However, complex third-party arrangements, decentralized business operations, and seemingly infinite volumes of transactional data substantially limit a company’s ability to implement compliance controls, resulting in less-informed, reactive, and costly business decisions.
Who We Are
BRG experts have extensive business and process expertise and advise companies on developing and implementing effective corporate compliance and risk management programs. Our professionals have firsthand experience in C-suite corporate compliance, government enforcement, and advanced transactional data analysis; therefore, they have a greater understanding of the operational, technical, and legal challenges that companies must address.
What We Do
- Corporate compliance program development and effectiveness assessment
- Compliance audits and readiness assessments in connection with Deferred Prosecution Agreements (DPAs) and Corporate Integrity Agreements (CIAs)
- Act as Independent Review Organization in connection with DPAs and CIAs
- Executive management and board compliance and governance training and education
- Key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Risk assessment and mitigation plans
- Global anti-bribery and anti-corruption
- Distributor and third-party risk management
- Fraud detection and prevention
- Advanced data analytics/forensic reviews
- Compliance monitoring and strategic objective support
- Internal investigations and litigation support
- Leveraging proactive compliance initiatives for business process improvements (value add)
Explore Related Insights
Calculating IP Damages in 2021: Tools and Techniques
April 21, 2021
CBA Virtual Classroom: Fintech
April 20, 2021
Calculating IP Damages in 2021 - Before the Show
April 14, 2021
ACAMS Virtual Hollywood
April 13-15, 2021
Digital Disclosure 101: All You Need to Know
April 6, 2021
CARES Act 2021: The CFPB Plans to Take Immediate and Aggressive Actions Related to COVID Relief
March 25, 2021
The Evolution of Consumer Class Actions Under the California Invasion of Privacy Act
March 25, 2021
2021 NDAA: Securing Cyberspace Together
March 16, 2021
Understanding the Impact of Changes to the ISA 240 Standard on FIRE Practitioners
March 16, 2021
Our industry knowledge is broad and deep.
BRG combines intellectual rigor with practical, real-world experience. We have an in-depth understanding of industries and markets, with expertise spanning the major sectors of the global economy. Following are some of the many sectors that we know inside and out.