Corporate Compliance & Risk Management
Our professionals have firsthand experience in C-suite corporate compliance, government enforcement, and advanced transactional data analysis.
Increased scrutiny on industry fraud and corruption by government enforcement agencies requires companies to develop comprehensive compliance programs to minimize legal risk. However, complex third-party arrangements, decentralized business operations, and seemingly infinite volumes of transactional data substantially limit a company’s ability to implement compliance controls, resulting in less-informed, reactive, and costly business decisions.
Who We Are
BRG experts have extensive business and process expertise and advise companies on developing and implementing effective corporate compliance and risk management programs. Our professionals have firsthand experience in C-suite corporate compliance, government enforcement, and advanced transactional data analysis; therefore, they have a greater understanding of the operational, technical, and legal challenges that companies must address.
What We Do
- Corporate compliance program development and effectiveness assessment
- Compliance audits and readiness assessments in connection with Deferred Prosecution Agreements (DPAs) and Corporate Integrity Agreements (CIAs)
- Act as Independent Review Organization in connection with DPAs and CIAs
- Executive management and board compliance and governance training and education
- Key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Risk assessment and mitigation plans
- Global anti-bribery and anti-corruption
- Distributor and third-party risk management
- Fraud detection and prevention
- Advanced data analytics/forensic reviews
- Compliance monitoring and strategic objective support
- Internal investigations and litigation support
- Leveraging proactive compliance initiatives for business process improvements (value add)
Explore Related Insights
A Fireside Chat with Patricia Sullivan, Head of Financial Crime Business Control at Deutsche Bank
July 27, 2021
FinCEN's National AML/CFT Priorities: Emerging Risks and Evolving Responses
July 20, 2021
Updated Standard Contractual Clauses
July 12, 2021
Key Issues in Complex Construction Arbitration: A Case Study
July 6-7, 2021
An Evolving Landscape: Using Artificial Intelligence to Adapt to Increased Environmental Enforcement
June 28, 2021
2021 BAFT Virtual Global Annual Meeting
June 7-10, 2021
Antitrust Enforcement and Big Tech: After the Remedy Is Ordered
June 8, 2021
COVID-19 Heightened the Need for eDiscovery Tools. Here’s Why They’re Here to Stay.
June 7, 2021
Responding to CFIUS Follow-Up Questions: A Guide to Building Trust
May 31, 2021
Our industry knowledge is broad and deep.
BRG combines intellectual rigor with practical, real-world experience. We have an in-depth understanding of industries and markets, with expertise spanning the major sectors of the global economy. Following are some of the many sectors that we know inside and out.