Corporate Compliance & Risk Management
Our professionals have firsthand experience in C-suite corporate compliance, government enforcement, and advanced transactional data analysis.
Increased scrutiny on industry fraud and corruption by government enforcement agencies requires companies to develop comprehensive compliance programs to minimize legal risk. However, complex third-party arrangements, decentralized business operations, and seemingly infinite volumes of transactional data substantially limit a company’s ability to implement compliance controls, resulting in less-informed, reactive, and costly business decisions.
Who We Are
BRG experts have extensive business and process expertise and advise companies on developing and implementing effective corporate compliance and risk management programs. Our professionals have firsthand experience in C-suite corporate compliance, government enforcement, and advanced transactional data analysis; therefore, they have a greater understanding of the operational, technical, and legal challenges that companies must address.
What We Do
- Corporate compliance program development and effectiveness assessment
- Compliance audits and readiness assessments in connection with Deferred Prosecution Agreements (DPAs) and Corporate Integrity Agreements (CIAs)
- Act as Independent Review Organization in connection with DPAs and CIAs
- Executive management and board compliance and governance training and education
- Key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Risk assessment and mitigation plans
- Global anti-bribery and anti-corruption
- Distributor and third-party risk management
- Fraud detection and prevention
- Advanced data analytics/forensic reviews
- Compliance monitoring and strategic objective support
- Internal investigations and litigation support
- Leveraging proactive compliance initiatives for business process improvements (value add)
Explore Related Insights
In-House eCongress Japan
October 6, 8, and 13, 2020
20th Annual FIBA AML Compliance Conference
September 28-October 2, 2020
BSA/AML Due Diligence - Requirement Updates
September 24, 2020
Current State of Doing Business with China
September 15, 2020
Firms Drive Economic Growth, Not the Government
September 11, 2020
Boards Need to Help “Lift the Eyes” of Firms
September 4, 2020
Reductions in Force and Furloughs During the COVID-19 Pandemic
September 1, 2020
New Zealand Frontier Firms: A Capabilities-Based Perspective
2021 Possible Scenarios
August 6, 2020
Our industry knowledge is broad and deep.
BRG combines intellectual rigor with practical, real-world experience. We have an in-depth understanding of industries and markets, with expertise spanning the major sectors of the global economy. Following are some of the many sectors that we know inside and out.