Corporate Compliance & Risk Management
Our professionals have firsthand experience in C-suite corporate compliance, government enforcement, and advanced transactional data analysis.
Increased scrutiny on industry fraud and corruption by government enforcement agencies requires companies to develop comprehensive compliance programs to minimize legal risk. However, complex third-party arrangements, decentralized business operations, and seemingly infinite volumes of transactional data substantially limit a company’s ability to implement compliance controls, resulting in less-informed, reactive, and costly business decisions.
Who We Are
BRG experts have extensive business and process expertise and advise companies on developing and implementing effective corporate compliance and risk management programs. Our professionals have firsthand experience in C-suite corporate compliance, government enforcement, and advanced transactional data analysis; therefore, they have a greater understanding of the operational, technical, and legal challenges that companies must address.
What We Do
- Corporate compliance program development and effectiveness assessment
- Compliance audits and readiness assessments in connection with Deferred Prosecution Agreements (DPAs) and Corporate Integrity Agreements (CIAs)
- Act as Independent Review Organization in connection with DPAs and CIAs
- Executive management and board compliance and governance training and education
- Key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Risk assessment and mitigation plans
- Global anti-bribery and anti-corruption
- Distributor and third-party risk management
- Fraud detection and prevention
- Advanced data analytics/forensic reviews
- Compliance monitoring and strategic objective support
- Internal investigations and litigation support
- Leveraging proactive compliance initiatives for business process improvements (value add)
Explore Related Insights
IIB Annual Anti-Money Laundering Seminar 2023
September 26, 2023
The EU-US Data Privacy Framework: A New Option for Your Cross-Border Data Transfers
September 21, 2023
CBA 2023 Bankers Summit
September 12-15, 2023
The Evolving Role of Data Privacy in M&A Disputes
September 13, 2023
The Finance Sector’s $2.5 Billion Communications Compliance Crisis
September 11, 2023
When Loopholes Create Liability Pitfalls: A Fresh Look at Export Controls
August 25, 2023
FBI Cyber Division Senior Executive Joins BRG’s Cybersecurity and Investigations Practice
July 27, 2023
Rainier Partners, Pfingsten Partners and Southfield Capital Show Lower Middle Market Alive and Well
July 11, 2023
We're Not in Kansas: The Trade Compliance Whirlwind
July 11, 2023
Our industry knowledge is broad and deep.
BRG combines intellectual rigor with practical, real-world experience. We have an in-depth understanding of industries and markets, with expertise spanning the major sectors of the global economy. Following are some of the many sectors that we know inside and out.