Corporate Finance Financial Institutions Group
We work with management, investors, boards of directors, lenders, law firms, and investment banks to advise financial services organizations through complex situations.
BRG Corporate Finance’s Financial Institutions Group (FIG) works with management, investors, boards of directors, lenders, law firms, and investment banks to advise financial services organizations through the most complex situations.
Who We Are
Our professionals have world-class capabilities to support financial services organizations and financial technology (fintech) firms in setting and executing strategy for growth. Our credentials span multiple financial services sectors and enable us to bring a diverse experience of best practices, innovation, and market-disruptive opportunities to financial services firms.
We have worked with numerous clients to build value and accelerate business performance through strategy setting and execution; business and operating model design; IPO readiness; acquisition and merger support; market-entry strategy; and channel and product strategy. Our services include:
Financial Advisory Services
- Strategic long-term business planning
- Business plan development
- Transition management and IPO readiness
- Merger integration
- Securitization planning
- Strategic advisory for investments and acquisitions
- Treasury and liquidity management
- Valuation services
- Productivity and labor optimization
- Capital optimization, capital source negotiations, and refinancing
- Liquidity assessments and working capital optimization
- Interim management
- Technology enhancement with business intelligence and dashboarding
- Optimal organization design
Strategy and Advisory
- Benchmarking and strategic research
- TAM and SAM assessments
- Compensation strategy
- Dynamic capabilities for organizational structure
- Human capital
Financial Institutions Group Experience
Our team has experience in credit card and unsecured consumer loans; mortgage originations and servicing; renovation loan originations; retail; commercial and investment banking; structured finance and leasing; insurance and investment management; subprime auto lending; and other areas.
Our fintech experience includes:
Our industry knowledge is broad and deep.
BRG combines intellectual rigor with practical, real-world experience. We have an in-depth understanding of industries and markets, with expertise spanning the major sectors of the global economy. Following are some of the many sectors that we know inside and out.