Our seasoned professionals have performed key roles on our clients’ behalf to represent their interests.
BRG Corporate Finance acts as a “central station” for handling plan implementation and trustee services. Our seasoned professionals have performed key roles on our clients’ behalf to represent their interests, including corporate officers, responsible officer, receiver, trustee, examiner, administrator, and advisor. We provide expert services in the following areas:
- Bringing and resolving avoidance and other causes of action
- Pursuing recoveries of contingent assets, such as insurance, credit cards, and tax refunds; converting assets to cash (i.e., real estate, securities, international assets)
- Claims management administration and resolution
- Managing trust registries and distributions to creditors
- Accounting, reporting, and compliance, including tax returns
- Interacting with stakeholders; providing informational reporting and projected recoveries
- Identifying key debtor personnel to wind down the business
- Managing orderly wind down of a business or trust within budget guidelines
- Interacting as appropriate with the Bankruptcy Court and the US Trustee
Related ContactsSee All
Explore Related Insights
Our industry knowledge is broad and deep.
BRG combines intellectual rigor with practical, real-world experience. We have an in-depth understanding of industries and markets, with expertise spanning the major sectors of the global economy. Following are some of the many sectors that we know inside and out.