Foundations in Healthcare Compliance for Life Sciences Companies
The Science of Compliance
In the ever-evolving life sciences industry, compliance is top of mind for investors, business leaders, the public, and the government. This heightened awareness of having appropriate compliance operations in place has increased expectations on what compliance programs entail, how professionals should get trained, and what resources are dedicated to making these programs successful.
BRG and Goodwin cohosted this series, designed for new compliance officers, in-house counsel or their delegates, and investor clients seeking more information about compliance in the life sciences market.
- Ed Buthusiem, Briannon Tunstall, and Matt Wetzel (Goodwin): “The Framework of Compliance (Compliance Fundamentals/Building Your Compliance Program)” (November 4)
- Alyson Wooten and Goodwin’s Roger Cohen and Heath Ingram: “The Kickback and Transparency Laws” (November 11)
- Heather Bates, Tom Brown, and Goodwin’s William Jackson and Jim Gatta: “The Current Enforcement Environment (Updates on Enforcement and the AUSA’s View)” (November 18)
- Eric Matrejek, Michael Pace, and Goodwin’s Annie Railton and William Harrington: “Compliance Program Growth – Internal Investigations” (December 2)
- Tom Brown and Goodwin’s Boris Segalis: “Cybersecurity and Data Privacy for Life Sciences Companies” (December 9)
- Ed Buthusiem, Briannon Tunstall, and Goodwin’s Matt Wetzel: “Case Studies – Learning in Action: Applying Lessons Learned to Real-Life Scenarios” (December 16)