Foundations in Healthcare Compliance for Life Sciences Companies
The Science of Compliance
In the ever-evolving life sciences industry, compliance is top of mind for investors, business leaders, the public, and the government. This heightened awareness of having appropriate compliance operations in place has increased expectations on what compliance programs entail, how professionals should get trained, and what resources are dedicated to making these programs successful.
BRG and Goodwin will cohost this five-session series, designed for new compliance officers, in-house counsel or their delegates, and investor clients seeking more information about compliance in the life sciences market.
- November 4: Ed Buthusiem, Briannon Tunstall, and Matt Wetzel (Goodwin) led “The Framework of Compliance (Compliance Fundamentals/Building Your Compliance Program)”
- November 11: Alyson Wooten and Goodwin’s Roger Cohen and Heath Ingram will lead “The Kickback and Transparency Laws”
- November 18: Heather Bates, Tom Brown, and Goodwin’s William Jackson and Jim Gatta led “The Current Enforcement Environment (Updates on Enforcement and the AUSA’s View)”
- December 2: Eric Matrejek, Michael Pace, and Goodwin’s Annie Railton and William Harrington will lead “Compliance Program Growth – Internal Investigations”
- December 9: Tom Brown and Goodwin’s Boris Segalis will lead “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy for Life Sciences Companies”
- December 16: Shana Logue, Ed Buthusiem, Briannon Tunstall, and Matt Wetzel (Goodwin) will lead “Case Studies – Learning in Action – Applying Lessons Learned to Real Life Scenarios”
All sessions are from 12:00–1:30 p.m. EDT.