BRG Corporate Finance professionals have advised in some of the most complex corporate domestic and international matters.
Big-Firm Expertise with a Boutique Personal Touch
BRG Corporate Finance is a leader in providing multidisciplinary services to lenders, companies, investors, and attorneys. BRG professionals have advised in some of the most complex corporate domestic and international matters. Our broad experience and superior service, coupled with our personal, hands-on approach to client service, have benefited hundreds of clients—from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies—in a wide array of industries.
What truly sets us apart, beyond the exceptional knowledge we bring to our clients and the strong leadership position and track record we hold in our industry, is our greatest asset: a top-tier team of highly experienced senior professionals who are completely committed to addressing the challenges of each client.
Full-Service Attention to Every Unique Challenge
- We work with each client to assemble a select and qualified team whose expertise and experience best serve the specific challenges presented
- We quickly identify, investigate, and understand the core issues and factors at hand so we can give straight answers
- We conduct in-depth analysis to assess strengths and weaknesses, identify opportunities and risks, understand the big picture, and maintain a global view with an eye for the details
- We communicate, early and often, to keep clients informed and processes streamlined
- We have forged long-term relationships with loyal clients, a testament to our success
Discover How We Can Help
The following list represents engagements our professionals have worked on:
Filter by Industry
Explore Related Insights
Key Economic Data Report 2020
December 22, 2020
Commercial Real Estate: Valuation Challenges in a Disputes Context
July 13, 2020
How COVID-19 Is Changing M&A Due Diligence
May 26, 2020
What to Expect from the Biden Administration
January 4, 2021
December Retail Sales to Be Muted Amid Shutdowns and Earlier Holiday Purchasing
December 15, 2020
M&A Deal Focus: Diligence and Negotiating Filters in the Current or Next Pancession
December 15, 2020
Closing Out 2020 Will Be No Holiday for Retailers
December 9, 2020
Closing Out 2020 Will NOT Be a Holiday for Many Retailers
December 3, 2020
Black Friday Weekend Meets Modest Expectations
November 30, 2020
Our industry knowledge is broad and deep.
BRG combines intellectual rigor with practical, real-world experience. We have an in-depth understanding of industries and markets, with expertise spanning the major sectors of the global economy. Following are some of the many sectors that we know inside and out.