Alistair Shorrock is a member of the Strategic Human Capital group of BRG’s International Financial Services practice. He has over fifteen years of professional services experience and has held board, executive leadership, and senior management roles within executive search and interim management. Using an entrepreneurial approach to business, he has founded and built several successful multimillion-pound businesses.
Mr. Shorrock’s experience includes executive search, interim executive, and strategic human capital consulting. He has worked in partnership with global financial services companies going through business critical-change agendas (including mandatory risk and regulatory), moving from a ”business-as-usual” environment into one of change and requiring clearly defined skills to help with the successful and smooth transition.
His recent business critical-change agendas have included:
- Digital and customer experience
- Data management: the role of the chief data officer
- Risk and regulatory: Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), anti-money laundering (AML), financial crime and compliance, conduct risk
- Organisation design and board-level restructuring
- Global product rationalization and standardization
- Process improvement and reengineering
- Chief information officer function: technology as an enabler and FinTech
Mr. Shorrock has a consultative, pragmatic, and collaborative approach. He has delivered hundreds of mandates to the highest professional standards. He has particular expertise within banking, financial, and professional services, including investment banking, retail banking, wealth management, commercial banking, private banking, and insurance.
Morpheus Search Partners
Board director, director of Financial Services practice
2010 - 2015
General manager and associate director
2008 - 2010
Founder and CEO
2007 - 2010
Binary Search and Selection
Founder and board director
2001 - 2007