Publication | BRG
Consumer Finance Enforcement Action Tracker - 2022 Year in Review
BRG’s Financial Institution Advisory (FIA) practice is pleased to submit the second-annual edition of the Consumer Finance Enforcement Action Tracker – Year in Review.
This tracker provides insight into current trends in regulatory and state enforcement actions and uses those actions to support institutions in initiating risk mitigation steps.
This edition includes data from Q1 through Q4 2022, a summary of current actions, enforcement action trends, federal enforcement actions, and state enforcement actions.
This edition of the tracker is also inclusive of Q1 through Q4 2022 data for:
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Federal Reserve Board (FRB)
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)
- Ten key states: California, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas
All data provided in this tracker is published publicly but not always readily available; we have consolidated the data here to be easily accessible and quickly utilized.