Who’s Who Legal ranked Berkeley Research Group among the leading firms globally in WWL Energy Experts 2022. BRG increased its number of ranked experts to ten. Christopher Goncalves, a managing director and chair of the firm’s Energy & Climate practice, was ranked as a Global Elite Thought Leader, with market sources commenting that he is an “excellent strategist and economist” who is celebrated for his “incredible eye for detail” and “ability to simplify and explain the most complex economic issues.”
Eight other BRG experts were profiled:
- Peter Bird enjoys a stellar reputation for his strong expert testimony on financial issues in the energy and utilities sectors.
- Andrés Chambouleyron possesses twenty-six years of experience as a valuation expert and consultant for a range of public utilities, including electricity, natural gas, and water.
- Tom Choi comes highly recommended for his “exceptional knowledge and understanding of energy-related topics” and “eloquent and comprehensive communication.”
- Santiago Dellepiane is lauded by market sources for his work as an expert on economic analysis, valuation, business advisory, and regulatory analysis.
- Mustafa Hadi ranks highly among market sources for his adept handling of complex commercial and investment treaty disputes.
- Peter Keller is credited as “an excellent testifying expert” in energy matters, and clients add that “he comes well-prepared, knowledgeable, and well spoken.”
- Crosby MacDonald is acclaimed by peers for his top-tier work in the energy and resources sector, where he expertly assesses damages and prepares reports.
- Branko Terzic has over four decades of experience in various utilities such as oil, gas, and water.