Forensic Accounting & Dispute Resolution
BRG has significant experience in dealing with financial disputes among various fund constituents, such as investors, GPs, and portfolio companies and related parties.
BRG has been instrumental in resolving hundreds of disputes by providing independent sworn testimonies in federal and state courts, arbitration, and deposition; including having served in the capacity of court-appointed neutral experts.
Investor and Investment Manager Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
- Valuation dispute resolution services
- GAAP/Financial statement related disputes and restatements
- Auditor malpractice allegations
- Breach of contract
- Economic damages and business interruption
- Reconstructing events from incomplete/corrupted data
- Tracing funds and assets
- Profit and loss allocations and waterfall assessments
- Timeline analysis and reporting
- Diversion of fund investments and trading opportunities
- Related party identification, activity analysis, and arm’s-length assessments
Expert Witness Testimony
- Serve as third-party and court-appointed neutral experts.
- Independent oral testimony and written reports
News & Insights
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Forensic Accounting & Dispute Resolution
- Key Team Members