We advise creditors in highly complex matters to maximize recoveries for our clients.
BRG experts and consultants have a strong understanding of critical issues facing creditors, and the firm offers seasoned professionals with specific expertise in creditors’ rights. Along with BRG’s multidisciplinary industry experts, our team navigates operational issues across multiple industries and assists in enhancing recoveries to such creditors. Our services include:
- Assessing liquidity forecasts
- Analyzing operations and business plans
- Valuing assets and enterprises
- Monitoring operating performance
- Identifying and unlocking value of unencumbered assets
- Enhancing the 363 sale process
- Investigating historical transactions
- Pursuing causes of action, including fraudulent conveyance and avoidance actions
- Preparing expert reports and providing related testimony on financial and industry issues
- Negotiating plan of restructuring
Explore Related Insights
SDNY Authorizes the Closing of Remaining Refco Capital Markets Chapter 11 Cases
January 30, 2020
KPC Group Misses Key Deadline on Verity Hospitals Purchase
December 10, 2019
ThinkSet Podcast: Mark Renzi - M&A, Restructuring, and Financial Services
November 15, 2018
Bankruptcy in the COVID Downturn
May 28, 2020
Our industry knowledge is broad and deep.
BRG combines intellectual rigor with practical, real-world experience. We have an in-depth understanding of industries and markets, with expertise spanning the major sectors of the global economy. Following are some of the many sectors that we know inside and out.