Ron Zaidman specializes in providing financial restructuring advisory services to lenders, debtors, and creditors in financial distress situations, both in and out of court.
He has advised various parties-in-interest of troubled companies. His primary areas of concentration have included business plan evaluation, strategic business planning, cash management and forecasting, cost reduction, claims analysis, valuation, systems and management assessment, transaction analysis, and due diligence.
Before joining BRG, Mr. Zaidman worked at Capstone Advisory Group, LLC. Previously, he was at the Policano & Manzo legacy practice of FTI Consulting and in the Corporate Restructuring division of Arthur Andersen LLP.
Arthur Andersen LLP
News & Insights
News & Commentary
- BRG press releaseJune 7, 2018
- BRG press releaseJune 1, 2015
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Entertainment & Media - Corporate Finance
- Financial Services - Corporate Finance
- Gaming, Lodging, & Hospitality - Corporate Finance
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals - Corporate Finance
- Manufacturing, Metals & Mining - Corporate Finance
- Real Estate & Construction - Corporate Finance
- Technology - Corporate Finance
- Telecommunications - Corporate Finance
- Transportation - Corporate Finance