Ron Zaidman specializes in providing financial restructuring advisory services to companies and other parties-in-interest of both distressed and non-distressed situations.
His primary areas of concentration include business plan evaluation, strategic business planning, evaluating restructuring alternatives, cash management and forecasting, cost reduction, claims analysis, valuation, systems and management assessment, transaction analysis, and due diligence. His experience spans across a range of industries including retail, manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, and gaming.
Before joining BRG, Mr. Zaidman worked at Capstone Advisory Group, LLC. Previously, he was at the Policano & Manzo legacy practice of FTI Consulting and in the Corporate Restructuring division of Arthur Andersen LLP.
Arthur Andersen LLP
News & Insights
News & Commentary
- BRG press releaseJune 7, 2018
- BRG press releaseJune 1, 2015
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Entertainment & Media - Corporate Finance
- Financial Services - Corporate Finance
- Gaming, Lodging, & Hospitality - Corporate Finance
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals - Corporate Finance
- Manufacturing, Metals & Mining - Corporate Finance
- Real Estate & Construction - Corporate Finance
- Technology - Corporate Finance
- Telecommunications - Corporate Finance
- Transportation - Corporate Finance