Joseph Vizzini specializes in providing financial restructuring advisory services in distressed company situations to both creditors and debtors. His sixteen plus years of advisory assignments have included many debt and equity restructurings, bankruptcy planning and strategy, business acquisition, divestiture and liquidation strategies and analysis, credit agreement and distressed sale negotiations, business plan and liquidity evaluation, enterprise value analysis, and estate wind-down implementation.
Mr. Vizzini’s experience includes restructuring advisory services on cross-border matters in Canada, Europe, and Mexico; litigation-support services; and transaction-related due diligence for parties interested in making new investments. Mr. Vizzini also has experience as a court appointed receiver.
In addition to large public company cases, Mr. Vizzini has worked on middle-market and private company matters across various industries and for various creditor constitutions.
Before joining BRG, Mr. Vizzini worked at Capstone Advisory Group, LLC, and prior to that spent five years at the Policano & Manzo legacy practice of FTI Consulting. He began his career at Coopers and Lybrand, LLP, where he spent four years in the New Jersey audit practice, and then worked for a regional public accounting firm for three years, specializing in audit and tax.
Pennsylvania State University
2000 - 2004
Policano & Manzo
1998 - 2000
Stanley Marks & Co.
1995 - 1998
News & Insights
News & Commentary
- BRG press releaseJune 7, 2018
- BRG press releaseJune 1, 2015
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Association of Insolvency Accountants
- Automobile & Components - Corporate Finance
- Entertainment & Media - Corporate Finance
- Food & Agriculture - Corporate Finance
- Gaming, Lodging, & Hospitality - Corporate Finance
- Manufacturing, Metals & Mining - Corporate Finance
- Real Estate & Construction - Corporate Finance
- Telecommunications - Corporate Finance
- Transportation - Corporate Finance