Patrick Farley has over twenty years of diversified business experience across various industry sectors.
He has provided interim management and advisory services to distressed debtors in and out of court. He has experience in business plan development, cash management, cost-reduction initiative identification and implementation, debt restructuring, strategic analysis, financial planning and analysis, working capital management, and valuation analysis.
Mr. Farley’s experience spans the spectrum from large US companies to middle-market private companies. His client experience encompasses a range of industries including private equity portfolios, retail and consumer products, gaming, technology, media, and telecommunications, healthcare, apparel, textiles, oil and gas, and financial services.
Mr. Farley’s engagement experience has included:
- Domestic corporate restructuring in and out of court
- Developing and implementing strategic business and restructuring plans and financial forecasts
- Assisting client’s senior management in identifying and implementing cost-reduction initiatives
- Developing bottom-up processes and models for 13-week cash flows
- Working closely with management teams to assess and manage liquidity
- Managing due diligence process for clients’ financings
- Assisting client’s senior management with Chapter 11 preparation
- Negotiating commercial terms of credit agreements, forbearance agreements, loan extensions, and debtor-in-possession financings
Before joining BRG, Mr. Farley worked in the turnaround and restructuring services practice at a global management consulting firm. He also actively managed several distressed portfolio companies for a billion-dollar private investment firm, where he focused on stabilization, cost rationalization, driving revenue/growth, and recruiting and hiring C-level executives. In addition, he spent three years with the turnaround and restructuring practice of a corporate advisory and restructuring services firm.
Turnaround and Restructuring
Turnaround and Restructuring Advisory
Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors
Turnaround Management Association
American Bankruptcy Institute
Areas of Expertise
Georgetown University, The McDonough School of Business
University of Rhode Island
BA, Political Science