News | Who's Who Legal
BRG Professionals Ranked in Who's Who Legal Construction 2021
Who’s Who Legal Construction 2021 has ranked several BRG experts for their work on disputes and claims arising from both quantum and delay issues on major projects.
Two experts based in the UAE received a profile:
- Zane Hedge “has great technical ability and a detailed-orientated approach that is impressive” and “is brilliant for delay matters”.
- Michael Kenyon, head of BRG’s Dubai Construction practice, “gets into the detail and gives a very balanced view”, “is really focused on understanding the issues” and “is very good, extremely no nonsense and allows you to really focus on the right things”.
Three experts based in the US are ranked:
- Rick Fultineer, leader of BRG’s Global Construction practice, “is a thoughtful and honest consultant and expert, who always assembles the most efficient and responsive team to support his testifying expert skills”. “He is very good at breaking down complex concepts and explaining them in a straight forward and easily digestible manner for a jury, arbitration panel and clients”.
- Ben Nolan “is highly professional, easy to work with and his report was well prepared”, “testified well in the court room” and “does really good for his clients”.
Two experts from the London office are also profiled:
- Jas Cheema “is very user friendly, responsive and technically competent” and “has great analytical skills and clear methods of presentation”.
- Seamus O’Doherty “quickly gets involved in the detail on complex matters”, “is simply great to work with”, “is very proactive and prepares exceptional reports”, “has shown an immense ability to produce detailed reports within challenging timetables” and is “an expert in his field with impressive experience of being a quantum expert on a wide variety of construction projects”.