Enhancing Patient Access and Network Integrity through Centralized Patient Navigation
Leslie Estes-Smith joined the University of Texas Medical Branch’s Jenny Lanier (director of Ambulatory Operations) and Jesse Dodd (program manager, Access Services) in this webinar, hosted by BRG and The American College of Healthcare Executives South East Texas Chapter (ACHE-SETC).
Topics included how to:
- Recognize the need for access enhancement and network integrity
- Identify the benefits of centralized patient navigation, standardized no-show management, and call abandonment reduction
- Understand the challenges associated with implementing access enhancement strategies
- Understand how workflow redesign and system standardization drive success
- Understand the need for adaptations to ensure sustainability