American College of Healthcare Executives
As health systems emerge from the pandemic, they must be prepared to leave the comfort zone of traditional healthcare and adjust rapidly to a new normal. Long-range planning that incorporates strategy, operations, and capital planning scenarios with risk and sensitivity analysis will help organizations prepare for upcoming changes, align on key initiatives, and execute them rapidly.
- Understand how virtual care and sites of care will need to transform to maintain a competitive advantage over new disruptors in the industry.
- Examine the role long-range planning plays in reevaluating near- and long-term strategies and the critical questions planning can address.
- Learn how financial models become tools to address some of the internal and external pressures for effective decision-making.
The webinar will be presented by:
- Peter Chadwick, Managing Director, Restructuring and Transaction Advisory, BRG
- Diana Dueker, Associate Director, Healthcare Performance Improvement, BRG
- David Wildebrandt, Managing Director, Healthcare Performance Improvement, BRG
This webinar is free and eligible for 1 ACHE Qualified Education credit. Click here to register.