8th Annual Nashville Healthcare Fraud Conference
Mandy Asgeirsson discussed “Self-Disclosure Considerations” at the eighth-annual Nashville Healthcare Fraud Conference.
Determining whether to submit a self-disclosure requires careful consideration, and navigating the process efficiently and effectively requires a seasoned hand. Panelists discussed topics including:
- Determining whether self-disclosure to a government regulator is appropriate
- Best practices for diversion prevention and detection
- Best practices for investigating facts, quantifying potential exposure, and preparing a self-disclosure submission
- What to expect throughout the self-disclosure process
- Proposed updates to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Self-Referral Disclosure Protocol (SRDP)