Nothing is more important than a vital, life-inspiring, and affordable education that opens minds and broadens perspectives.
The BRG Higher Education team was born from the vision of BRG co-founder and chairman David Teece, a renowned academic and chaired professor, and draws on the experience of experts who have devoted their professional careers to the field.
Our experts engage in diverse assignments, from working with distinguished but financially distressed institutions to developing strategic expansion plans for young universities intent on expanding their global footprints. They bring a broad combination of strategic financial engineering, innovative strategies, and extensive experience in change management and operational excellence.
BRG’s Higher Education team, led by Stefano Falconi, combines unique leadership experience with deep subject-matter expertise in areas crucial to academic institutions.
- Strategic planning: mission definition, enrollment, curriculum development, analysis by major, faculty strength and structure, revenue growth and diversification, strategic plan development
- Funding: philanthropy, debt portfolio structure and opportunities, rating agency relations, bank relations, investor relations
- First-order implementation: performance improvement, enterprise risk assessment, technology evaluation and gap analysis, financial evaluation and gap analysis, budget development and controls, cost analysis/optimization and allocation
- Second-order implementation: technology services and project management/implementation, construction management/implementation, international expansion
- Compliance: internal controls and separation of duties, preventative compliance assessments, implementation of gainful employment rules, risk management
- Investigations: student loan and account reviews, graduate outcome and class-profile reporting assessments and audits, incentive compensation analysis, forensic accounting, statistical analysis, eDiscovery services, computer forensics
Find out about the Health Transformation Institute, a BRG subsidiary.