Rick Fultineer leads BRG's Global Construction practice and is nationally recognized for assisting owners, contractors, designers, sureties, and their counsel with complex construction projects involved in litigation or distress. He has over twenty-five years of industry experience in providing testimony and consulting services in the areas of claims and damages analysis, construction management, mechanical engineering design, and information management.
Mr. Fultineer has participated in the evaluation of a wide range of commercial, institutional, power, oil and gas, and industrial projects, including steel plants, oil refineries, road and bridge work, utility plants, wastewater treatment plants, manufacturing plants, hospitals, airports, jails, stadiums, arenas, commercial developments, and environmental cleanup projects, both in the United States and internationally.
University of Pittsburgh
BS, Mechanical Engineering
Navigant Consulting, Inc.
Director, Global Construction Practice, Region Practice Leader
News & Insights
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
News & Commentary
- BRG press releaseAugust 14, 2019
- Press releaseNovember 26, 2013
- Press releaseSeptember 24, 2012
- Press releaseSeptember 14, 2012
- Wall Street JournalFebruary 9, 2012
- Press releaseFebruary 15, 2011
- ThinkSet Podcast: Rick Fultineer and Bob Lewis - Construction Deep Dive more...