BRG Information Governance team works to ensure compliance in records management.
Berkeley Research Group’s Information Governance team works to ensure compliance in records management, which spearheads the protection of privacy information, ensures readiness for eDiscovery, and identifies information eligible for legal disposal.
- Identify the roles, processes, and technology for information governance
- Develop a holistic strategy for data and information governance
- Mitigate risks: inadequate legal holds, failure to maintain information required by law, privacy breaches
- Establish legally compliant methods to obtain cost savings in information governance
- Utilize analytics software to identify information for appropriate and lawful disposition
- Enable business innovation through modern information governance
- Assess and correct the challenging information and records management environment
- Explore Big Data and the future of enterprise content management systems
Explore Related Insights
M&A Disputes Report 2024
The Sedona Conference US Biometric Systems Privacy Primer 2024
Nervous System: 32-Bit Computers Dancing Backwards in High Heels
February 7, 2024
Legaltech News: Nervous System
How to Negotiate Better ESI Agreements
January 9, 2024
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Survey 2024
January 3, 2024
Nervous System: Paying with Your Finger
January 3, 2024
Nervous System: Y2K Revisited
December 11, 2023
Nervous System: The Context of Keywords
November 6, 2023
Our industry knowledge is broad and deep.
BRG combines intellectual rigor with practical, real-world experience. We have an in-depth understanding of industries and markets, with expertise spanning the major sectors of the global economy. Following are some of the many sectors that we know inside and out.