BRG Information Governance team works to ensure compliance in records management.
Berkeley Research Group’s Information Governance team works to ensure compliance in records management, which spearheads the protection of privacy information, ensures readiness for eDiscovery, and identifies information eligible for legal disposal.
- Identify the roles, processes, and technology for information governance
- Develop a holistic strategy for data and information governance
- Mitigate risks: inadequate legal holds, failure to maintain information required by law, privacy breaches
- Establish legally compliant methods to obtain cost savings in information governance
- Utilize analytics software to identify information for appropriate and lawful disposition
- Enable business innovation through modern information governance
- Assess and correct the challenging information and records management environment
- Explore Big Data and the future of enterprise content management systems
Explore Related Insights
Nervous System: How Trolls Built Big Tech
September 19, 2022
Legaltech News: Nervous System
All Eyes on Implementation as US and China Reach Agreement on PCAOB Audits
August 29, 2022
Nervous System: How to Have a Secure Conversation with a Stranger
August 2, 2022
Putting Data on a Diet: How Lossless Compression Makes Information Skinnier
July 7, 2022
GAT Podcast: Using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in eDiscovery Projects
June 21, 2022
G7: Balance Security and Collaboration
June 16, 2022
Cybernetics and the Birth of Computer Ethics
June 8, 2022
Arbitration Damages - Using Sensitivity Analysis, Scenario Modelling and Data Visualisation Tools
Our industry knowledge is broad and deep.
BRG combines intellectual rigor with practical, real-world experience. We have an in-depth understanding of industries and markets, with expertise spanning the major sectors of the global economy. Following are some of the many sectors that we know inside and out.