BRG Information Governance team works to ensure compliance in records management.
Berkeley Research Group’s Information Governance team works to ensure compliance in records management, which spearheads the protection of privacy information, ensures readiness for eDiscovery, and identifies information eligible for legal disposal.
- Identify the roles, processes, and technology for information governance
- Develop a holistic strategy for data and information governance
- Mitigate risks: inadequate legal holds, failure to maintain information required by law, privacy breaches
- Establish legally compliant methods to obtain cost savings in information governance
- Utilize analytics software to identify information for appropriate and lawful disposition
- Enable business innovation through modern information governance
- Assess and correct the challenging information and records management environment
- Explore Big Data and the future of enterprise content management systems
Explore Related Insights
September 21-23, 2020
Pocket MBA 2020: Finance for Lawyers and Other Professionals
September 21, 2020
TikTok-Oracle Deal Is Essentially ‘Infrastructure Procurement'
September 14, 2020
TikTok Will Partner with Oracle in the United States after Microsoft Loses Bid
September 14, 2020
Nervous System: The Inventor, the Barbershop Quartet, and the Origin of the Email Attachment
September 1, 2020
Trump’s TikTok Tactics Provoke China’s Countering CFIUS As New Data Portend Decoupling
August 31, 2020
COVID-19: The Role of General Counsel in Managing the New Landscape
August 21, 2020
BRG Announces Additional RelativityOne Offerings in Hong Kong, Singapore and London, Cementing Its Global eDiscovery Capabilities
August 11, 2020
2021 Possible Scenarios
August 6, 2020
Our industry knowledge is broad and deep.
BRG combines intellectual rigor with practical, real-world experience. We have an in-depth understanding of industries and markets, with expertise spanning the major sectors of the global economy. Following are some of the many sectors that we know inside and out.