BRG Information Governance team works to ensure compliance in records management.
Berkeley Research Group’s Information Governance team works to ensure compliance in records management, which spearheads the protection of privacy information, ensures readiness for eDiscovery, and identifies information eligible for legal disposal.
- Identify the roles, processes, and technology for information governance
- Develop a holistic strategy for data and information governance
- Mitigate risks: inadequate legal holds, failure to maintain information required by law, privacy breaches
- Establish legally compliant methods to obtain cost savings in information governance
- Utilize analytics software to identify information for appropriate and lawful disposition
- Enable business innovation through modern information governance
- Assess and correct the challenging information and records management environment
- Explore Big Data and the future of enterprise content management systems
Explore Related Insights
BRG Announces It Will Be a RelativityOne Silver Partner at Relativity Fest London
May 11, 2022
GAT Podcast: Leveraging Machine Learning to Usher in a New Era of Work
May 3, 2022
Legaltech News: Nervous System
The Sedona Conference Working Group 11 Annual Meeting 2022
April 27, 2022
eDiscovery in 2022: Preserving, Collecting, Reviewing, and Producing New Data Sources
April 27, 2022
The Role of Information Signals in Determining Crowdfunding Outcomes
GAT Podcast: How Does Technology Act as a Force Multiplier?
April 12, 2022
GAT Podcast: Dreaming of a Data Privacy Resource
April 5, 2022
Nervous System: The Entropy of Wordle
April 4, 2022
Our industry knowledge is broad and deep.
BRG combines intellectual rigor with practical, real-world experience. We have an in-depth understanding of industries and markets, with expertise spanning the major sectors of the global economy. Following are some of the many sectors that we know inside and out.