BRG Information Governance team works to ensure compliance in records management.
Berkeley Research Group’s Information Governance team works to ensure compliance in records management, which spearheads the protection of privacy information, ensures readiness for eDiscovery, and identifies information eligible for legal disposal.
- Identify the roles, processes, and technology for information governance
- Develop a holistic strategy for data and information governance
- Mitigate risks: inadequate legal holds, failure to maintain information required by law, privacy breaches
- Establish legally compliant methods to obtain cost savings in information governance
- Utilize analytics software to identify information for appropriate and lawful disposition
- Enable business innovation through modern information governance
- Assess and correct the challenging information and records management environment
- Explore Big Data and the future of enterprise content management systems
Explore Related Insights
GAT Podcast: The Benefits of the Product Process
July 15, 2021
Legaltech News: Nervous System
Nervous System: SafeBack in the Day
July 6, 2021
ACFE Global Fraud Conference
June 21-23, 2021
Nervous System: The CPU ARM Race
June 7, 2021
COVID-19 Heightened the Need for eDiscovery Tools. Here’s Why They’re Here to Stay.
June 7, 2021
Advocating for the Rule of Law
June 3, 2021
Responding to CFIUS Follow-Up Questions: A Guide to Building Trust
May 31, 2021
Cybersecurity, ISO 27001, and What the Legal Professional Should Know
May 25, 2021
Our industry knowledge is broad and deep.
BRG combines intellectual rigor with practical, real-world experience. We have an in-depth understanding of industries and markets, with expertise spanning the major sectors of the global economy. Following are some of the many sectors that we know inside and out.