BRG Information Governance team works to ensure compliance in records management.
Berkeley Research Group’s Information Governance team works to ensure compliance in records management, which spearheads the protection of privacy information, ensures readiness for eDiscovery, and identifies information eligible for legal disposal.
- Identify the roles, processes, and technology for information governance
- Develop a holistic strategy for data and information governance
- Mitigate risks: inadequate legal holds, failure to maintain information required by law, privacy breaches
- Establish legally compliant methods to obtain cost savings in information governance
- Utilize analytics software to identify information for appropriate and lawful disposition
- Enable business innovation through modern information governance
- Assess and correct the challenging information and records management environment
- Explore Big Data and the future of enterprise content management systems
Explore Related Insights
A Changing Landscape: Supervision, Examination, and Enforcement in the Credit Reporting Ecosystem
April 20, 2021
ACAMS Virtual Hollywood
April 13-15, 2021
Changing Landscape: Supervision, Examination, and Credit Enforcement in the Credit Reporting Ecosystem
April 12, 2021
What the Legal Industry Needs to Know about (Quickly) Advancing Technologies
April 8, 2021
Digital Disclosure 101: All You Need to Know
April 6, 2021
Nervous System: Oliver North and the Origin Story of Legal Technology
April 6, 2021
Legaltech News: Nervous System
The Evolution of Consumer Class Actions Under the California Invasion of Privacy Act
March 25, 2021
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Cybersecurity/Data Privacy, and Cryptocurrency
March 24, 2021
Our industry knowledge is broad and deep.
BRG combines intellectual rigor with practical, real-world experience. We have an in-depth understanding of industries and markets, with expertise spanning the major sectors of the global economy. Following are some of the many sectors that we know inside and out.