BRG VerIQ provides competitive compliance to companies selling to healthcare providers, equipping them with the insights they need to identify new markets, monitor competitor behavior, and assess risk.
BRG VerIQTM is a cloud-based data platform that provides competitive intelligence through a compliance lens that allows you to:
- Assess and manage risk across provider specialties and geographies
- Derive actionable intelligence on providers and competitors
- Identify low-risk, high-reward opportunities to increase market penetration
BRG VerIQTM was created by people working in their element: this is where BRG thrives. Our professionals are driven by data and informed by experience. We combine advanced data analysis with extensive healthcare-sector experience, transforming information into insights and insights into action. We help you make sense of the current market environment and take full advantage of the opportunities ahead.
Expertise and Data as Differentiators
BRG VerIQTM incorporates service-location-level payment data from multiple federal healthcare programs (FHCP), including Medicare and Medicaid.
Currently, BRG VerIQTM aggregates data from the following sources, with more in the pipeline:
- Medicaid payments
- Medicare payments
- CMS Open Payments
- State provider licensure data
- Federal exclusions lists (OIG, FDA, and SAM)
[REQUEST A DEMO]