Damages, Litigation Advisory & Dispute Resolution
When it is time to litigate a government contract dispute or bid protest, it is imperative to engage experts who are recognized as industry-leading contract financial, accounting, compliance, and administration experts.
BRG’s professionals provide clarity to contractors and their legal counsel on complex cost accounting, pricing, and other compliance-related dispute issues. Our analyses are designed to withstand the intense scrutiny of government audit, negotiation, and, if necessary, litigation.
We help prime and subcontractors investigate and resolve a wide range of matters, including terminations, prime-subcontractor disputes, breach-of-contract claims, and determination of damages. Our professionals have testified as experts in state and federal proceedings as well as Government Accountability Office (GAO) and Court of Federal Claims bid protests.
What We Do
- Our team has helped develop successful termination claims, requests for equitable adjustment (REAs), and certified claims that withstand government review and audit, including termination claims and change order preparation.
- Bid protest expert experience: We serve as cost and pricing experts in bid protest matters, especially those involving cost analysis and price/cost realism issues.
- We have experience in state, federal, GAO, and Court of Federal Claims venues.
- We prepare and testify on damage calculations and breach of contract damage analyses for self-disclosures, internal investigations, and legal proceedings.
- We work with companies that have been suspended or debarred to achieve relief and implement necessary remediation plans and monitoring activities.
- Our professionals provide expert witness services.