Liability Insurance Claims
BRG’s experts have prepared billions of dollars of claims across nearly all major industries.
BRG has extensive experience working with clients and their counsel on liability insurance coverage disputes. Our experience includes litigation support, expert witness testimony, and settlement advisory services in connection with liability insurance coverage matters.
BRG’s insurance claims practice includes insurance industry experts, accountants, economists, and statisticians with substantial experience preparing and analyzing large, complex claims for policyholders and insurance companies. BRG’s experts have prepared billions of dollars of claims across nearly all major industries. Our professionals are highly regarded for innovative solutions as well as objective and independent analyses.
- Designing and implementing claims management systems
- Analyzing historical claims, costs, and trends
- Projecting future claims and estimating future liabilities
- Conducting insurance archaeology and reconstructing historical liability insurance coverage
- Performing allocations of liability claim costs to insurance coverage
- Analyzing and administering coverage-in-place agreements
- Conducting statistical and probabilistic studies of claim value and potential insurance recovery in light of factual and legal uncertainties
- Preparing and presenting liability insurance claims to U.S. insurers, London and other foreign market insurers, and London market schemes of arrangement
- Providing settlement advisory services, and participating in settlement negotiations
- Providing expert witness testimony on damages, insurance allocation, and other issues
- Providing litigation support and information management services
- Noise-induced hearing loss
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Toxic exposures
- Design and construction defects
- Other property damage and personal injury claims
Explore Related Insights
Who’s Who Legal Insurance & Reinsurance 2023
June 1, 2023
BRG Professionals Ranked In Who’s Who Legal: Insurance & Reinsurance 2021
March 25, 2021
BRG Professionals Ranked Among Who’s Who Legal: Insurance & Reinsurance 2020
October 27, 2020
Calamities and Capital: Who Will Fund California’s Utilities?
June 11, 2019
Understanding a Business Interruption Claim
What Businesses Can Do to Prepare for Hurricane Season 2018 and Understanding Their Business Interruption Coverage
June 27, 2018
Subcontractor Default Insurance
September 19, 2017
BRG Professionals Recognized in International Who's Who Legal: Consulting Experts
August 4, 2017
BRG Professionals Ranked among Leading Insurance and Reinsurance Experts
May 19, 2016
Our industry knowledge is broad and deep.
BRG combines intellectual rigor with practical, real-world experience. We have an in-depth understanding of industries and markets, with expertise spanning the major sectors of the global economy. Following are some of the many sectors that we know inside and out.