Specialized Investment Solutions
BRG is a recognized leader in restructuring. We advise GPs and LPs on fund restructurings as well as the restructuring of portfolio assets.
BRG advises investment managers, investors, and other asset owners on all aspects of asset restructuring issues. As principals and as advisors, our professionals have deep experience acquiring, exiting, and restructuring fund assets across most asset types and industries.
BRG Corporate Finance is the third-largest restructuring advisor in the US and is recognized for its independence and expertise in the financial services and alternative investment management space.
Development, Negotiation, and Execution of Restructuring Alternatives with Stakeholders
- For assets experiencing distress or liquidity issues, we work with investors and other stakeholders to assess, negotiate, and execute strategic and restructuring alternatives.
- We have helped lead the resolutions achieved in some of the most complex corporate restructurings in history.
Development and Implementation of Strategies to Maximize the Value of Portfolio Assets
- We advise and assist clients in identifying and shedding unproductive assets and targeting the acquisition of assets of strategic value.
- We assess and provide strategic options for the purchase, sale, or management of portfolio assets in distress; and create and execute strategies to conserve liquidity.
- BRG Corporate Finance is a recognized leader in the restructuring and sale of distressed assets and businesses across a wide range of industries.
Going-Concern and Liquidation Valuations
- BRG has accredited valuation professionals who are supported by market-facing capital markets professionals and technical industry experts who can deal with the most complex valuation issues that arise in a restructuring context.
- We specialize in preparing compelling analyses that form the basis for settlement negotiations or expert testimony.
Explore Related Insights
Our industry knowledge is broad and deep.
BRG combines intellectual rigor with practical, real-world experience. We have an in-depth understanding of industries and markets, with expertise spanning the major sectors of the global economy. Following are some of the many sectors that we know inside and out.