BRG combines deep experience in financial and economics with extensive knowledge of the real estate industry across Asia. Our professionals’ expertise in real estate economics plays a vital role in the valuation of properties or portfolios; estimation of damages; analysis of credit securities for litigation; analysis of real estate industries; estimation of damages in breach of contract cases; and valuation and damages analyses for litigation related to construction defects and delays and insurance disputes.
Specific areas of expertise include
- Real estate operating companies and real estate investment trusts (REIT)
- Residential, commercial, and industrial real estate markets
- Debt origination, servicing, and modification
- Credit analysis, and pricing
- Analysis in the context of breach of contract, construction defects and delays, and insurance disputes
- Business Valuation