Rick Wright has over 25 years of experience in corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, and other finance-related fields. He has worked with large creditor groups to devise restructuring strategies and maximize recoveries. He specializes in corporate restructurings, mergers and acquisitions, restructuring-related litigation, specialized bankruptcy matters, and other forensic engagements. His advisory assignments have included business valuation and capital adequacy, business planning and forecasting, liquidity management, asset sales, and public offerings.
Mr. Wright’s other areas of expertise include meeting with debtor management to analyze its business plan, challenge assumptions, and sensitize projections; real-time modeling of various restructuring and bankruptcy scenarios to support negotiations; valuation of collateral; and negotiation of loan covenants.
Prior to joining BRG, Mr. Wright was a Managing Director at Capstone Advisory Group, LLC. Previously, he was a Director at the Policano & Manzo legacy practice of FTI Consulting. His experience also includes management positions with the Mergers & Acquisitions consulting group of Arthur Andersen LLP and the Audit practice of Deloitte & Touche.
University of Florida
2002 - 2004
Arthur Andersen LLP
2000 - 2002
1994 - 1999
News & Insights
- BRG Holiday Retail Outlook ReportAugust 2016
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
News & Commentary
- Loyalty360September 12, 2016
- Drug Store NewsAugust 23, 2016
- M&A AdvisorJanuary 28, 2016
Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors
Certification in Distressed Business Valuation
- Consumer Products & Apparel - Corporate Finance
- Financial Services - Corporate Finance
- Gaming, Lodging, & Hospitality - Corporate Finance
- Infrastructure & Energy - Corporate Finance
- Manufacturing, Metals & Mining - Corporate Finance
- Real Estate & Construction - Corporate Finance
- Telecommunications - Corporate Finance