Peter Bianco has 15 years of experience in the valuation of illiquid securities, fairness and solvency opinions, valuation of general partner (GP) and limited partner (LP) interests, strategic management consulting, project management, and advanced financial modeling developed within the consulting and private equity transaction services space.
Mr. Bianco has led GP and LP valuation engagements for private equity and hedge funds with assets under management of $30 billion to more than $100 billion in support of mergers, acquisitions, IPOs, and carry-for-equity exchanges. He has provided fairness and solvency opinions in public and private company transactions, including recapitalizations, IPOs, leveraged buyouts, mergers, acquisitions, and ESOP transactions. He has managed client relationships and execution aspects for portfolio valuation assignments of private equity investments across the entire capital structure on a quarterly basis to ensure portfolios were marked-to-market in accordance with ASC 820.
Before joining BRG, Mr. Bianco was a director in the Alternative Investment Valuation Group at KMPG and a vice president in the Portfolio Valuation Group and the Transaction Opinions Group at Duff & Phelps.
Columbia Business School
MBA, Finance, 1999
BA, Economics, 1994
2014 - 2016
Duff & Phelps
2007 - 2014
2002 - 2007
1999 - 2002
News & Insights
- BRG Corporate FinanceQ1 2019
- BRG Corporate FinanceQ1 2018
- Carlton Fields Expect FocusNovember 2017
- BRG white paperJune 2017
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
News & Commentary
- BRGFebruary 27, 2019
- BRG Named Valuation Firm of the Year, Wins Top Honors for Private Equity Deal of the Year at M&A Advisor AwardsBRGNovember 14, 2018
- BRG Recognized by M&A Advisor as Finalist for 2018 Valuation Firm of the Year and in Five Deal CategoriesBRG press releaseOctober 10, 2018