Norman Haslun specializes in providing financial and turnaround advisory services to lenders and debtors in troubled company situations. He has provided a range of services in distressed situations and has executive management experience.
Before joining BRG, Mr. Haslun worked at Capstone Advisory Group, LLC, and at the Policano & Manzo legacy practice of FTI Consulting. Prior to his restructuring experience, Mr. Haslun was the chief financial officer of Enterprise Investors, an international venture capital firm based in Warsaw, Poland, with over $2.0 billion of assets under management. In addition to his role at Enterprise Investors, Mr. Haslun served as the treasurer and chief financial officer of the Polish-American Enterprise Fund, a not-for-profit grantee of the Agency for International Development that successfully invested $240 million of U.S. government funding in the Polish private sector. Before that, he was a member of the financial services practice of Coopers & Lybrand in New York, specializing in the brokerage industry.
1990 - 1998
News & Insights
News & Commentary
- BRG press releaseJune 1, 2015
Turnaround Management Association
Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors
- Entertainment & Media - Corporate Finance
- Financial Services - Corporate Finance
- Infrastructure & Energy - Corporate Finance
- Manufacturing, Metals & Mining - Corporate Finance
- Professional & Other Services- Corporate Finance
- Real Estate & Construction - Corporate Finance
- Retail & Wholesale Distribution - Corporate Finance
- Telecommunications - Corporate Finance