Christman Morgan has more than nineteen years of consulting experience in healthcare operations. He has worked with hospitals and health systems across the United States to help guide them through large-scale performance improvement initiatives, focusing on cost reduction and process improvement. His primary area of focus is in leading comprehensive performance improvement engagements. He also specializes in workforce management and has spent much of his career working with organizations on improving processes and reducing labor cost. He also has experience in clinical practice operations for both primary care and multispecialty groups, including oncology, supply chain management, and patient access initiatives. He works collaboratively with clients to solve complex problems and sustain results.
Mr. Morgan's engagements have included:
- Led three hospitals in rural Arkansas through a comprehensive performance improvement project that implemented over $28 million in financial improvements.
- Served as project lead for multispecialty cancer center turnaround effort in central Arkansas that resulted in over $7 million in financial improvements.
- Led comprehensive performance improvement project in rural Georgia, where the system was looking to improve overall operating margin. Within the first twelve months, they system implemented over $20 million in financial and operational improvements.
- Led workforce planning initiative at an academic medical center in the New England area. The primary objective was to implement $6 million to $8 million of savings in labor cost reductions over a twelve-month period. Within a heavy union environment, actual results of implemented savings exceeded $10 million within a nine-month period.
News & Insights
- Becker's Hospital ReviewApril 30, 2020