Cheray Lynch Sieminski provides forensic analysis and regulatory advisory services to healthcare and life sciences companies and their legal counsel. She develops innovative, efficient solutions and analytical tools to examine and quantify business and legal issues in the context of commercial litigation, government investigations, and other regulatory-driven initiatives. She has substantial experience in the execution of complex, high-profile, data-intensive projects with multidisciplinary teams.
Ms. Sieminski has advised pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers, pharmacy benefit managers, pharmacies, and health plans, among others, on business, legal, and regulatory issues such as:
- Government prescription drug price reporting regulations
- Healthcare professional transparency and aggregate spend laws
- Enterprise information management
- Investigations and disputes in health benefit contracting with private and government-sponsored health programs
- Investigations and disputes related to pharmaceutical sales and marketing practices
- Investigations related to financial reporting in response to alleged violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and other anti-bribery laws and regulatory guidelines and standards
Ms. Sieminski has assimilated and analyzed massive datasets from historical, disparate, and relational company transaction systems, as well as information from publicly available resources. Her industry knowledge has been leveraged on numerous litigation, investigation, and regulatory matters. She has worked with corporate and external counsel to develop and respond to data requests, develop effective affirmative and defensive analysis, articulate technical issues to other parties, and prepare for settlement negotiations or trial.
2009 - 2011
Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
2007 - 2009
Navigant Consulting, Inc. (f/k/a Peterson Consulting)
Associate director (last position)
1998 - 2007
BRG experts have worked on engagements for hospitals or health providers involved in disputes over reimbursement rates for both contracted and non-contracted services.
BRG experts have assisted a number of pharmaceutical manufacturers and their outside counsel with disputes related to allegedly fraudulent and inflated average wholesale prices for drugs in the so-called “AWP matters.”
News & Insights
- Corporate Compliance InsightsJuly 3, 2013
- OrthoworldJune 10, 2013
- OrthoworldMay 9, 2013
- Pharmaceutical Compliance MonitorApril 19, 2013
- Pharmaceutical Compliance MonitorMarch 18, 2013