Jess Strilich is an experienced consultant professional who specializes in human resources and labor productivity.
While working previously at a healthcare consulting firm, he was responsible for identifying and implementing cost-saving initiatives for numerous healthcare facilities. He has strong analytical skills and develops tools and processes to recognize best practices and trends to increase the productivity of facilities while lowering their expenses. He is a skillful communicator, creative problem solver, and a comfortable collaborator.
Representative examples of Mr. Strilich’s experience include:
- Served as a project manager on an integrated service-line engagement to implement cost savings of $115 million in the Midwest
- Interacted weekly with C-suite leaders to provide progress reports on multiple engagements
- Validated realization of implemented initiatives in Workforce, Human Resources, Non-Labor, Clinical Performance, and Physician Enterprises service lines for multiple engagements
- Educated client leadership at multiple healthcare facilities on staffing departments more effectively by using tools to analyze trends in workloads on a bi-weekly basis
- Before joining BRG, implemented multimillion-dollar salary expense reductions at hospital systems nationwide by providing analytical support and restructuring policies to align compensation and paid time off best practices
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign