Caroline Neuhaus has significant experience in litigation services, including dispute resolutions and fraud and forensic services.
She has managed complex engagements that require financial modeling, damage calculation, damage evaluation, and forensic accounting.
Ms. Neuhaus’ relevant experience includes:
- Commercial damages: lost profits, fraud, punitive
- Forensic and investigative accounting, fraud investigations
- Intellectual property, trade secrets matters
- Evaluation of accounting and auditing issues, financial reporting, application of generally accepted accounting principles and auditing standards
- Bankruptcy matters: forensic and fraud investigations, solvency analysis
- Purchase price and earnout disputes
- Oil and gas royalty disputes
- Class-action claims administration
- Alter ego and piercing-the-corporate-veil investigations
- Personal injury, wrongful death, wrongful termination, discrimination, and damage calculations
Ms. Neuhaus is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), and Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF).
UHY Advisors FLVS, Inc.
2002 – 2010
Manager of Financial Operations
2000 – 2002
Arthur Andersen, LLP
Senior consultant, Strategy, Finance and Economics Consulting
1997 – 2000
Intern – Executive Services
1996 – 1997
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
Houston Chapter of Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
Institute of Internal Auditors
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF).
Junior League of Houston
Camp for All
Areas of Expertise
University of Houston