BRG Experts Recognized in Who's Who of International Arbitration
Five experts from global expert services and consulting firm Berkeley Research Group received recognition in the International Who’s Who of Commercial Arbitration 2014:
- Chairman and Principal Executive Officer David J. Teece is described as a “leading authority” on matters relating to antitrust and competition policy and intellectual property, and is ‘highly sought after.” He has extensive experience in international arbitration, and is a dual citizen of New Zealand and the United States.
- The “bright” Daniel Ryan, co-head of the London office, is experienced in oral testimony, having acted before arbitral tribunals in the United Kingdom and internationally. He has been involved in disputes under ICSID, LCIA, ICC and UNCITRAL rules.
- London Director David Saunders has “significant experience” with international arbitration, fraud and financial investigations and has provided expert evidence on funds tracing issues. Mr. Saunders, whose experience in international arbitration includes both commercial and investor/state matters, has testified in hearings around the world.
- London Principal Jonathan Humphrey has been appointed as an expert in both litigation and international arbitration proceedings and is regarded as “very dynamic.” He has worked in multiple forums, including international arbitration under ICC, LCIA, DIAC, HKIAC and UNCITRAL rules, UK High Court litigation and mediation.
- Phoenix Director Thomas Kabat, who leads the firm’s real estate practice, has testified as an expert in federal and state courts, regulatory proceedings and domestic and international arbitrations. Peers regard him as the “foremost expert in real estate economic analysis.”
The International Who’s Who of Commercial Arbitration selects nominees based on comprehensive, independent survey work with both general counsel and private practice lawyers worldwide. Only specialists who have met independent international research criteria are listed.