Construction Litigation Conference
American Conference Institute
Terry Yeager was a panelist on "Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Strategies: Practical Approaches to Mediating and Arbitrating Construction Cases."
- Constructing intra-project alternate dispute resolution strategies that allow work on projects to continue while issues are resolved
- Strategies that work in overcoming challenges in mediation
- Developing ADR clauses that meet client needs
- Utilizing ADR to streamline complex construction disputes
- Managing multiparty arbitration and mediation
- Managing discovery in ADR settings
- Resolving claims when not all parties can be brought into the arbitration/mediation.
For more information, click here.