BRG Healthcare Leadership Conference
This conference is expressly designed for senior executives from healthcare organizations, financial institutions, private equity firms, and law firms, as well as policy experts. It offers a unique forum for healthcare leaders to converge to discuss the most pressing issues facing the industry.
In one of the first conferences following the crucial 2018 midterm elections, BRG is thrilled to welcome former chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee Donna Brazile and former White House chief of staff and chairman of the Republican National Committee Reince Priebus. They will candidly examine the real impact the Trump presidency had on the midterm results and what this may mean for the political future of America.
The following BRG professionals will take part: on December 4:
- Ruth Tabak will moderate a session on Healthcare: The Aftermath of the 2018 Midterm Elections
- James Teisl will moderate The Growth of Managed Long-Term Care
- Darrell McKigney will moderate Physician Practices: Diagnosing the Impact of Medicare Payment Reforms on Physician Specialties
- Michael Sullivan will moderate the panel CEO Perspective on Healthcare
- Kevin Kohl will moderate the session The Cost of Drugs: Is Real Change on the Horizon?
- Kristen Schwendinger will take part in the panel OIG and the Future of Compliance
- Frank Stevens will moderate Capitation Arrangements in Medicare and Medicaid: What Are the Opportunities and Risks?
- Bryan Cote will moderate a panel on Medication Assisted Therapies (MATs): Who Wins and Who Loses
On December 5:
- David Wildebrandt will moderate The Future of Therapy in Post-Acute, and John Kelliher will take part in the panel
- Peter Chadwick and Nelson Lowman will take part in a panel on Overcoming the Revenue Cycle Challenge: When All That Can Go Wrong Does
- JoAnna Younts will moderate Virtual Patient Engagement: The Healthcare Future
- Misha Segal will moderate The Big Expansion of Medicare Advantage