News | BRG press release
BRG Launches Cybersecurity Risk Management Study 2017
Berkeley Research Group announced today that it has launched a Cybersecurity Risk Management Study.
The study follows the 2016 Cybersecurity Preparedness Benchmarking Study and will provide participants an understanding of how organizations manage cybersecurity risks, including systems, assets, data and capabilities. The study will gauge leadership sentiment toward cybersecurity, as well as elements of essential protection and incident response planning. The initiative will also analyze cyber-budget priorities and program oversight.
The CS Risk Management study will be conducted in English and Spanish. Completing the questionnaire should take approximately 20 minutes. Participant data will be anonymized; BRG professionals may schedule follow-up interviews and knowledge-sharing sessions with self-identified participants to clarify response(s). Results of the study will be published on April 3.
BRG has partnered with the following organizations to conduct the study:
- Cyber Security Institute, The University of Houston – Clear Lake
- American Chamber of Commerce of Mexico
- American Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Panama
- American Business Group of Riyadh
- Bogota Chamber of Commerce
- Guatemala Chamber of Commerce
- International Chamber of Commerce Colombia
- International Chamber of Commerce Guatemala
- PrimeGlobal (an association of independent accounting firms)
- National Puerto Rican Chamber of Commerce
- US-Mexico Chamber of Commerce