News | BRG Press Release
Berkeley Research Group Announces Inaugural BRG Healthcare Leadership Conference Educational Program
Berkeley Research Group announced today the 2016 education program for the inaugural BRG Healthcare Leadership Conference taking place December 12–14, 2016, at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, DC. This robust educational program contains 17 sessions and serves all healthcare sectors—hospitals, managed care, behavioral health, physicians, and post-acute—with an overall theme of preparing for, and finding success in, the healthcare future.
“Successful leaders are blazing a clear and tactical path to growth, knowing that even small changes can reap significant results,” said Meredith Anastasio, director of events at BRG. “With this in mind, the BRG Healthcare Leadership Conference will deliver insights that keep you ahead of the curve. Through a variety of interactive formats, you’ll hear fresh perspectives on the issues most critical to your business.”
Nancy-Ann DeParle will be the opening keynote speaker. As the former CMS Administrator, President Obama’s Deputy Chief of Staff, and Director of the White House Office of Health Reform, Ms. DeParle will provide an insider’s view of how the Affordable Care Act came to be, and the impact and future of the legislation in the post-Obama era.
The program is designed for senior executives across the healthcare sector, and will include the following presentations:
- The Future of Healthcare in the Post-Election Landscape, featuring Jon Blum, CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- The Internet of Healthy Things (closing keynote), Dr. Joseph Kvedar
- Managing in a World of Managed Care
- Quality Measures for Residential Substance Use Disorders
- Navigating 2017: Capital Markets Forecast
- Medicaid State of Affairs
- Clinically Integrated Network Strategy in Community-Based Health Systems
- Data Analytics: How Data Will Shape Payer, Provider, and Policy
- Trends in Health IT
- Investor’s Showcase, featuring 30-minute case studies from unique and innovative organizations
View the program here.