Polishing the Crystal Ball: Demystifying the Complex Business Ecosystem in India
India recently overtook France to become the sixth largest economy in the world and is expected to remain the fastest growing economy for the foreseeable future. Policy support oriented toward measures aimed at improving the ease of doing business are creating a strong opportunity for India to position itself as a global investment hub. However, though India has made great strides towards becoming an attractive investment destination, its business environment remains fraught with unique challenges.
Abhijit Yadav discussed topics including:
- Economic outlook: Where is India headed?
- Emerging sectors and their key challenges
- How policy and regulatory initiatives create a conducive business environment
- Taking stock of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
- Jugaad and other challenges unique to doing business in India