BRG was proud to be a sponsor of the forum. Finbarr O’Connor moderated the panel “Managing End-of-Life Funds,” which included discussion of:
- Winding up a fund: monetization of last positions
- Portfolio administration for funds at the end of their life cycle
- Ascertaining secondary market options with end-of-life funds
- Overseeing your compliance program during a multiyear wind-down
- Is aftercare financing a viable route?
- LP perspective on end-of-life situations
- Establishing an acceptable approach regarding fees and charging expenses