This conference is expressly designed for senior executives from healthcare organizations, financial institutions, private equity firms, and law firms, as well as policy experts. It offers a unique forum for healthcare leaders to converge to discuss the most pressing issues facing the industry.
In one of the first conferences following the crucial 2018 midterm elections, BRG welcomed former chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee Donna Brazile and former White House chief of staff and chairman of the Republican National Committee Reince Priebus. They candidly examined the real impact the Trump presidency had on the midterm results and what this may mean for the political future of America.
The following BRG professionals took part: on December 4:
- Ruth Tabak moderated Healthcare: The Aftermath of the 2018 Midterm Elections
- James Teisl moderated The Growth of Managed Long-Term Care
- Michael Sullivan moderated CEO Perspective on Healthcare
- Kevin Kohl moderated The Cost of Drugs: Is Real Change on the Horizon?
- Frank Stevens moderated Capitation Arrangements in Medicare and Medicaid: What Are the Opportunities and Risks?
- Bryan Cote moderated Medication Assisted Therapies (MATs): Who Wins and Who Loses
On December 5:
- David Wildebrandt moderated The Future of Therapy in Post-Acute, and John Kelliher will take part in the panel
- Peter Chadwick and Nelson Lowman took part in Overcoming the Revenue Cycle Challenge: When All That Can Go Wrong Does
- JoAnna Younts moderated Virtual Patient Engagement: The Healthcare Future
- Misha Segal moderated The Big Expansion of Medicare Advantage