Our experts come from a variety of backgrounds, disciplines, and careers in government and multinational business.
Berkeley Research Group’s Middle East practice integrates deep regional knowledge and commercial investigative capacity with leading strategic thinkers in the areas of public policy, Big Data analytics, healthcare, innovative ecosystems, forensic accounting, investigations, and dispute resolution.
Who We Are
Our team includes mid- and late-career regional experts who have spent an average of 30 years in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region, as well as BRG’s team of U.S.- and London-based experts who have extensive project experience in the region. Fluent in primary local languages (Arabic, Turkish, Farsi, Portuguese, and French) and several dialects, our experts come from a variety of backgrounds, disciplines, and careers in government and multinational business.
The group’s members span BRG’s practice areas of strategy services, energy, telecommunications, construction, education, and healthcare. Their technical expertise includes core competencies in policy development, strategic planning, implementation practices, fraud investigation, forensic accounting, damages analysis, economic/econometric analysis, and expert testimony.
Our members and affiliates have worked and lived in almost every country in the region, with particular strength and expertise in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, and Qatar.
What We Do
In coordination with highly specialized research institutions and commercial affiliates, we offer integrated, region-specific development advice to law firms, private or state-owned enterprises, and government ministries, with particular focus on the legal, policy, and development needs of emerging economies.
Our services include:
- Policy and Regulatory Advisory
- Healthcare Performance Improvement
- Innovative Ecosystems and Small/Medium Enterprise Cluster Development
- Data Analytics and Predictive Analytics
- Executive Education for Strategic Thinking in Knowledge-Based Economies
- Intellectual Property Valuation and Protection
- Economic/Econometric Modeling
- Region-Based Research and Due Diligence
- Global Business Intelligence and Asset Tracing and Recovery
- FCPA Compliance and Fraud Advisory
- Sanctions Compliance
- Computer Forensics and eDiscovery/Anti-Money Laundering
- Investigative and Third-Party Due Diligence
- Applied Development and Post-Conflict Technical Assistance
News & Insights
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- August 9, 2017
- November 22-24, 2016
- April 26-27, 2016
- February 22, 2016
- February 21, 2016
- February 15, 2016
- January 18, 2016
- November 25-28, 2015
- February 26-March 1, 2015
- January 20-21, 2015
News & Commentary
- July 24, 2017
- June 27, 2017
- March 30, 2017
- November 7, 2016
- November 7, 2016
- September 15, 2016
- May 13, 2016
- March 25, 2016
- March 24, 2016
- April 27, 2015
- Key Team Members