Healthcare value equals quality over cost.
As healthcare organizations strive to bend the cost curve, focus must expand from "unit-cost" efficiency in treating patients to include healthcare reform, new care delivery concepts, and an enhanced focus on the quality and value of the care delivered.
Our clinical redesign teams employ a data-driven physician co-led approach that reduces clinical costs while protecting or enhancing quality. Focus areas include:
- Reducing costly variation in clinical care
- Reducing overutilization of labs, radiology, pharmacy, and supplies
- Changing inpatient and outpatient physician care models
- Improving patient throughput and decreasing LOS
- Physician practice financial improvement
Our staff includes clinicians, data scientists, and experts with credentials and experience evaluating utilization, quality, and patient-centered cost of care, as well as more traditional departmental cost focuses.
News & Insights
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- February 18, 2016
News & Commentary
- August 22, 2016
Featured Case Study
A three-hospital academic medical center selected BRG to begin a multiyear engagement to help develop a clinical redesign framework, in addition to traditional performance improvement methods, and achieve its targeted expense savings.