Fund & Asset Restructuring
BRG is a recognized leader in restructuring. We advise GPs and LPs on fund restructurings as well as the restructuring of portfolio assets.
BRG advises GPs and LPs on all aspects of fund restructuring issues. Our professionals have deep experience, as principals and as advisors, acquiring, exiting, and restructuring fund assets across most asset types and industries.
Development, Negotiation, and Execution of Fund Restructuring Alternatives with Stakeholders
- For funds experiencing distress or liquidity issues, we work with investors and their managers to assess, negotiate, and execute strategic and restructuring alternatives.
- BRG Corporate Finance is a go-to restructuring advisor recognized for its independence and expertise in the financial services and fund management space.
- We have led the resolutions achieved in some of the most complex corporate restructurings in history.
Development and Implementation of Strategies to Maximize the Value of Portfolio Assets
- We advise and assist clients in identifying and shedding unproductive assets and targeting the acquisition of assets of strategic value.
- BRG Corporate Finance is a recognized leader in the restructuring and sale of distressed assets and businesses across a very wide range of industries.
- We assess and provide strategic options for the purchase, sale or management of portfolio assets in distress and create and execute strategies to conserve liquidity.
Going-Concern and Liquidation Valuations
- BRG has accredited valuation professionals who are supported by market facing capital markets professionals and technical industry experts that can deal with the most complex valuation issues that arise in a restructuring context.
- We specialize in preparing compelling analyses that form the basis for settlement negotiations or expert testimony.
News & Insights
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- November 28, 2016
- Fund Restructuring & Corporate Recovery
BRG advises GPs and LPs on all aspects of fund restructurings. Our professionals have deep experience, as principals and as advisors, acquiring, exiting, and restructuring fund assets across most asset types and industries.