Asset Management & Fiduciary Services
We are experienced, independent investment management fiduciaries and advisors.
Structural problems often arise in tail-end funds or uncertain investment situations that inhibit the timely and efficient return of investor capital:
- Limited operating capacity or focus at the incumbent manager
- Lack of economic incentive for the incumbent manager
- Crisis event impacting the incumbent manager
- Lack of specialized expertise at incumbent manager to deal with highly illiquid or distressed fund assets
BRG Asset Management acts as sub-advisors or replacement asset managers specializing in the management of challenged or tail-end investments. We are dedicated to helping maximize return of capital to investors.
We are SEC-registered and serve a client base that includes many of the world’s leading PE and hedge fund investors. Our team includes experienced fund management and operations executives and restructuring, banking, valuation, and industry professionals. We possess a strong track record of maximizing NAV realization on behalf of investors in numerous Investment Fund (PE, VC, Hedge, Fund of Funds) and Trust situations.
We don’t do fire sales. We assume fiduciary responsibility and execute a strategy to efficiently return net asset value to investors by:
- Establishing an asset management plan designed to reflect fund- and asset-level considerations and the specific desires of stakeholders
- Leveraging our core competency in the management of tail-end assets and end-of-life fund interests
- Realigning incentives with investors focused solely on the highest and timely return of investor capital
- Implementing our multi-asset-class operating model to reduce operating expenses as AUM declines
- Working alongside existing Fund Directors or LPAC members to maintain an effective governance framework
News & Insights
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- April 23-26, 2017
News & Commentary
- April 11, 2019
- April 28, 2017
- Asset Management Fiduciary Services