Representative Engagements for Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering Consulting.
- BRG Retained by US Service Provider of Corporate Jet Fleets with Operations in Latin America and Europe
BRG professionals were retained by a US service provider of corporate jet fleets with operations in Latin America and Europe to conduct a thorough review of gaps in both its AML and anti-corruption policies and procedures.
- BRG Retained by US Financial Institution to Review Wire Transfer Activity for MSB Clients Located in Mexico
BRG professionals were retained by a large US financial institution to review wire transfer activity for its Money Services Business (MSB) clients located in Mexico.
- BRG Retained by South American Bank to Perform Pre-acquisition Due Diligence of Central American-owned and US-based Money Transmitter
BRG professionals were retained by a large South American bank to perform pre-acquisition due diligence of a Central American-owned and US-based money transmitter.
- BRG Performs Engagements Relating to BSA/AML/OFAC Program New York Branch of Global Financial Institution
For the New York branch of a global financial institution, BRG professionals performed engagements relating to the bank’s BSA/AML/Office of Foreign Assets Control program.
- BRG Obtained and Assessed Transactions for AML Risks in Connection with Acquisition of Latin American Retail Bank and MSB
BRG professionals obtained and assessed millions of transactions occurring in a six-month period for AML risks in connection with the acquisition of a Latin American target (retail bank and money services business) by a top-ten Fortune 500 company and a joint venture partner.
- BRG Engaged by Global Financial Institution to Assess Compliance Infrastructure and Staffing, Perform Focused Testing of BSA/AML Programs
BRG professionals were engaged by a top-twenty global financial institution to assess its compliance infrastructure and staffing, as well as perform focused testing of BSA/AML programs in various countries.
BRG professionals devised over one hundred customized money-laundering and terrorist-financing risk assessments, applied the risk assessments to the transactions, and then ranked and grouped the transactions into investigative cases.
- BRG Designs Risk-based BSA/AML/OFAC Compliance Program for NY Representative Office of Latin American Bank
For the New York representative office of a Latin American bank, BRG experts designed a risk-based BSA/AML/OFAC compliance program in preparation for opening its first US branch.
BRG professionals conducted a transaction look-back for a global bank that included the investigation of approximately six thousand investigative cases over a seven-month period.
BRG professionals conducted an AML gap analysis of a multinational corporation that facilitated the identification of high-risk products, clients, and geographies.
BRG experts, in conjunction with external counsel, assisted an individual and his related entities negotiate with the Office of Foreign Assets Control regarding his designation as a Specially Designated National.
- BRG Assists New York Branch of Global Bank in Responding to Joint Examination Report from FRBNY and NYDFS
BRG BSA/AML experts assisted the New York branch of a global bank in responding to a joint examination report from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and the New York State Department of Financial Services.
- BRG Assists Global Financial Services Firm with EDD on High-Net-Worth Individuals throughout Latin and Central America
BRG experts regularly assist a leading global financial services firm with conducting Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) on high-net-worth individuals located throughout Latin and Central America as part of its BSA/AML compliance program.
BRG professionals have assisted clients with the risk assessment of hundreds of millions of transactions and tens of thousands of investigative cases pursuant to regulator-driven look-back projects.