Advancement at Berkeley Research Group is based on merit and reflects your contributions to case work and to client and academic relationships.
As your career at BRG evolves, you will have numerous opportunities to play ever-larger roles developing the analyses used in our client projects and also in the growth and management of the firm.
You will move among our various practice areas and broaden your professional expertise. Along the way, you will receive comprehensive feedback, mentoring, and coaching.
We strongly encourage intellectual curiosity and value a record of outstanding academic work in candidates.
We promote based on our professionals' ability to:
- Assist in the development of economic, strategic, and financial models
- Analyze raw economic, financial, and operational data
- Model complex economic and financial solutions
- Assist in the preparation of reports and presentation materials
- Demonstrate leadership
- Listen effectively, and act on guidance
- Take ownership of quality control and specific project tasks
- Develop ideas and alternative approaches
- Manage teams, and communicate with experts and clients
There is a defined career path at BRG: