BRG and Experian
BRG has formed a strategic relationship with Experian and expanded its suite of tools to analyze Metro 2 data, disputes, and fatal error data.
Solutions for Accurate Credit Reporting
Due to recent enhanced scrutiny by the regulators, BRG has formed a strategic relationship with Experian regarding solutions geared toward accuracy and compliance when furnishing data to the credit reporting agencies (CRAs). Our compliant-ready solution combines technology and professional services to provide in-depth assessments on your credit-reporting and data-furnishing procedures.
How We Can Help
- Meet regulatory obligations: Validate accuracy of consumer credit data on the Metro 2® file, proactively preparing for an exam, implementing policies and procedures to assess data accuracy.
- Analyze data quality: Proactively identify errors of Metro 2® submissions prior to submitting to the bureaus.
- Deliver a seamless customer experience: Remediate reporting issues prior to sending data to the bureaus.
BRG professionals can help provide:
- Operational Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) assessment
- FCRA remediation and transformation
- Enhanced FCRA monitoring, internal audit, and QA/QC
- Development and improvement of policies and procedures
- CARES Act compliance
- Deployment options available through both on-premise and hosted cloud solutions
- Technology implementation, ongoing support, and training
Key Features of DataArc 360TM Powering BRG Tools
When partnered with BRG, data-furnishing assessments with Experian’s DataArc 360™ includes accessing more than 240 preconfigured Metro 2® rules, data discovery, transformation, and monitoring to analyze and assess your credit reporting data accuracy and integrity, including:
- Defect detection: Profile Metro 2® data fields instantly for uniqueness, completeness, statistical anomalies, and more.
- Issue resolution: Identify errors in consumer records and analyze root causes to resolve issues proactively.
- Accuracy monitoring: View Metro 2® accuracy with dashboards and receive alerts when quality falls below a certain threshold.