Major news organizations routinely tap Berkeley Research Group experts for their valuable expertise and unique insights across a range of disciplines. Following are BRG experts in the news addressing a variety of timely topics, as well as BRG press releases highlighting firm developments.
The views expressed by experts in publications or other media on this website are those of the authors and not intended to represent those of Berkeley Research Group or other experts at BRG.
- Associated Press, May 17, 2017
Jeffrey Cramer comments on the viability of prosecution in a potential obstruction of justice case against President Trump.
- Infrastructure, Finance, and Economic Transition Topics of Discussion at Latin American Business Forum in HoustonLatin American Business Forum press release, May 16, 2017
Philip Rowley says the forum is one way global trade can flourish and benefit communities here and abroad.
- W Radio, May 15, 2017
Bayron Prieto discusses the “WannaCry” ransomware cyber-attack and ways to use computers to prevent possible future attacks.
- Houston Public Media, May 12, 2017
Faisal Amin discusses the Latin American Business Forum, the economic relationship between the US and Latin American countries, and the potential future of NAFTA.
- Politico, May 12, 2017
Jeffrey Cramer discusses how politicians carry out official duties and the legal debate about what could be the basis for obstruction of justice charges.
- BRG press release, May 11, 2017
Gavin Farrell has joined BRG as Director of Business Development for the firm's Private Funds Advisory business.
- Lawyer Monthly, May 2017
Lawyer Monthly named Robert Lewis as its Construction and Engineering "Consultant Engineer Expert of the Year."
- Chicago Sun-Times, May 5, 2017
Jeffrey Cramer discusses the federal sentencing of the former head of the Chicago Public Schools.
- Wolters Kluwer Health Law Daily, May 4, 2017
Andrew Demetriou discusses practical experience with accountable care organizations, the potential for "upside benefits," and challenges providers may face in participating in ACO models.
- BRG press release, May 3, 2017
BRG has opened an office in Mumbai, India, to enhance its presence within the Asia-Pacific region.
- BRG Capstone/Berkeley Research Group Ranked No. 3 on The Deal’s Q1 2017 List of Top Crisis Management FirmsThe Deal, May 1, 2017
BRG Capstone/BRG was ranked third on the list of Top Crisis Management Firms, by number of cases, in The Deal’s bankruptcy league tables for Q1 2017.
- Integrative Population Health Is Changing How Hospitals Manage Chronic Disease, Health, and WellnessHealthLeaders Media, May 1, 2017
Ruthann Russo comments on implementation of integrative healthcare therapies and practices in hospitals, chronic conditions, and the potential benefits of data analytics.
- Chicago Sun-Times, May 1, 2017
Jeffrey Cramer comments on potential testimony in a wrongful conviction case regarding a 1998 double-murder.
- RFG Weekly Roundup, April 28, 2017
Finbarr O'Connor examines the process for winding down a hedge fund, underperformance, and events that may trigger closure.
- BRG press release, April 25, 2017
- Law360, April 24, 2017
Charles Lundelius discusses the SEC's enforcement program, capital formation, and cost-benefit analysis provisions.
- University of Illinois School of Information Sciences, April 21, 2017
David Kalat discusses computer forensics, electronic discovery, and data analytics, as well as his career before forensic investigations.
- Global Investigations Review, April 6, 2017
Rebecca Li, former acting head of operations at Hong Kong’s Independent Commission Against Corruption, has joined BRG as director in the firm's Global Investigations + Strategic Intelligence practice.
- Real Estate Finance & Investment, April 4, 2017
Tom Brown discussed motivations for hackers, malware, and techniques companies can use to mitigate risk.
- BRG press release, April 3, 2017
Rebecca Li Bo-lan has joined BRG's Hong Kong office as a director in the firm’s Global Investigations + Strategic Intelligence practice.
- BRG press release, April 3, 2017
Laura Dorman has been chosen as a recipient of the Association of Corporate Counsel's ACC Advocacy Award.
- Knect 365 Energy, April 3, 2017
Joanna Martin Ziegenfuss discusses global small scale liquefied natural gas projects, market demand, and collaboration between supply chain stakeholders to reduce risks and costs.
- HealthLeaders Media, April 3, 2017
Bonnie Peters discusses strategic programs to improve physician documentation practices, Medicare payment changes, and billing forms and coding rules and regulations.
- The Globe Magazine, April 1, 2017
Branko Terzic discusses his career in government and business, skills necessary for today's executives, and his activity and background in Serbia.
- BRG press release, March 30, 2017
Ariel Ramirez has joined BRG's Global Investigations + Strategic Intelligence practice as a managing director based in its São Paulo, Brazil, office.
- BRG press release, March 29, 2017
BRG announced that it has received a $62.5 million minority equity investment from affiliates of Endeavour Capital.
- Talent Economy, March 27, 2017
David Lewin discusses potential short- and long-term effects of deregulation on entry costs, products, and talent markets.
- ABA Journal, March 24, 2017
Adam Cohen discusses the role of an ethical hacker, technical data security certifications, distinctions between the challenges faced by in-house lawyers versus outside counsel, and where data governance is headed.
- Law360, March 23, 2017
Jeffrey Cramer comments on federal corruption charges against Philadelphia District Attorney Seth Williams.
- Law360, March 16, 2017
Jeffrey Cramer comments on prospective replacements and the selection process for Chicago’s US Attorney.
- Inter-American Dialogue Latin America Advisor Energy Advisor, March 10, 2017
- HealthLeaders Media, March 1, 2017
Patrick Redmon discusses value-based care and a partnership between the State of Maryland and CMS’ Center for Medicare & Medicaid Innovation.
- BRG Capstone/Berkeley Research Group Ranked No. 3 on The Deal’s 2016 List of Top Crisis Management FirmsThe Deal, February 28, 2017
BRG Capstone/BRG was ranked third on the list of Top Crisis Management Firms, by volume and number of cases, in The Deal’s bankruptcy league tables for 2016.
- San Francisco Chronicle, February 25, 2017
Walter Mix comments on a proposed rule that would offer financial technology firms special charters that would allow companies to be recognized as special-purpose banks.